Electricity Monitoring devices - Available in Pakistan?

I was wondering if devices like Kill A Watt or Watt's Up Pro which calculate how much electricity a certain device like refrigerator or AC etc uses are available in Pakistan. It would be really interesting to see how much electricity different devices use. Any idea about where to find them and how much they cost? Anyone using any similar kind of device?

simply use a dmm, measure the rms current, and the rms voltage, and multiply them to get the power consumed

EDIT: Or the much easier way when checking for power consumption is to use the clamp ammeter ( current clamp ), to measure rms current.

and then you can multiply it with 220, or you can measure rms voltage through a dmm and multiply it with the current you found to get the power.

this method would not be accurate for very low power consumption devices.

Yeah guess I'll have to do something like that because all the electric shops I went to didn't have any watt meter kind of thing. Although everyone was quick to point out that I'll find it in Sadar, Pindi. Thanks for the help omernaeem17. BTW, do you have any idea of the price of a clamp ampeter? Seems like it would be pretty expensive compared to a normal one.

clamp ammeter shouldn't be that expensive, because I've seen the people who fix AC's and water pump motors have it.

"simply use a dmm, measure the rms current, and the rms voltage, and multiply them to get the power consumed"

You can only measure power of heater/iron by using voltage, current measurements. The devices that use motors need power factor as well to calculate power consumption.

am looking for load shedding Monitoring devices which gives me exact load shedding time per day