Electricity bill (Due Date 6 Sep 2010)

I have to pay this bill of my Uncle but today is Saturday when all banks, post offices are off and 6 Sep will be public holiday. So how can I pay before due date passes. Already it contains the previous bill's amount as arrears which I didn't pay. Some one suggested that even if I pay on 7 sep it wont be counted as late because 6 sep was holiday. Is this true?

The other option is to pay via ATM. Can you pay any ones bill via ATM. Do you just have to type in the customer reference number and the amount?

Please share your experiences with me.

is 6th a public holiday i think for last 7-8 years 6th September only defence day but not public holiday

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have to pay this bill of my Uncle but today is Saturday when all banks, post offices are off and 6 Sep will be public holiday. So how can I pay before due date passes. Already it contains the previous bill’s amount as arrears which I didn’t pay. Some one suggested that even if I pay on 7 sep it wont be counted as late because 6 sep was holiday. Is this true?

The other option is to pay via ATM. Can you pay any ones bill via ATM. Do you just have to type in the customer reference number and the amount?

Please share your experiences with me.

[/quote]

Yes that someone is correct If the last due date (the 6th) is written in ur bill.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Some one suggested that even if I pay on 7 sep it wont be counted as late because 6 sep was holiday. Is this true?
[/quote]

yes this is true. If there is a bank holiday at the last date It can automatically extendes to next working day.

Why don't you pay via Telenor easypaisa?

6 sep is no public holiday :( not anymore!

Too many holidays , it's a good decision to not give holiday. We should work extra on these days:)