Elecricity bill due to Air conditioner usage

I've recently bought a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Split .. I wanted to know the the approximate amount of electricity bill it might generate at the end of the month if I use it for 5 hours a day..

only Mr. Slim generate bill of nearly 2500

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’ve recently bought a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Split … I wanted to know the the approximate amount of electricity bill it might generate at the end of the month if I use it for 5 hours a day…
[/quote]

Is it 1 tons, 1.5 tons or 0.5 tons?

5 hours daily means 900-1200 rs extra in the bill with a 1.25 ton mr slim ... i use 2*1.25 ton 12 hours daily(26 degree Celsius) plus all the other general appliances (bore motor pump ,oven ,washing machine, vaccume cleaner ,iron, tv*2, desktop pc ,laptop ,the lights and fans ofcourse and the bill never exceeded more then 6500-7000 rs in a month (old rates) not familier with the current rates e,t,c as govt is continously increasing the rate and taking back all the subsidies..

Get your hands on Digital Watt Meter (for its Watts consumption) or Timer Plug (for auto-shutdown)

If you ebay, you can find nice ones from hong kong or china. Or go to your nearest electronic store!