Egypt Bans Internet - All my VPS(s) are down!

I had two low cost VPS on Egyptian Servers and they are down since January 27 afternoon, first i thought it was my service provider but now:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
After the turmoil in Tunisia where popular revolt had over-thrown the current government, it seems the protests seem to have inspired people in Egypt. This Egyptian people have used Twitter, Facebook and other mediums on the internet to protest against their current government headed by Hosni Mubarak.

There has been a sporadic control of the internet in Egypt but the protests seemed to not have quieted down. Today a few hours ago, the Egyptian government has not only blocked Facebook, Twitter and other popular websites to communicate but also completed shut-down the internet.

[/quote]

egyptbansinternet.png

Wow, Mubarak is feeling the punch.

Nethttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Mubarak_Tripping_On_Tech_Generation_Media.png

There are protests against the government in Yemen too. Its quite likely the whole region will soon see similar upheaval. Monarchs and dictators in the middle east must be very worried right about now.

Pakistan is also in middle east region

when will pakistanies awake and takes serious steps against these corrupt PRO west politicians, dictators,

Pakistan is also in middle east region
[/quote]

LOL I disagree. Pakistan is in south asia or central asia. Definitely not in the middle east.

when will pakistanies awake and takes serious steps against these corrupt PRO west politicians, dictators,

[/quote]

lol you mean ur sleeping?

lol you mean ur sleeping?

[/quote]

what you mean to say i am sleeping? but i meant to say that when will all !@#$ get together and protest against this corrupt govt and politicians without these nawaz sherif or altaf bhaiyas

because our GTroad people (north punjab) their mind set is that we can’t do any thing without these sharrif wigger brothers

I much more have to say but Forum rules strongly refuse politics

^ Yeah. If only we could do the same. It paid off in Tunisia and soon will in Egypt.

what you mean to say i am sleeping? but i meant to say that when will all !@#$ get together and protest against this corrupt govt and politicians without these nawaz sherif or altaf bhaiyas

because our GTroad people (north punjab) their mind set is that we can’t do any thing without these sharrif wigger brothers

I much more have to say but Forum rules strongly refuse politics

[/quote]

LOL…

what I meant was you saying this nation is sleeping and you and I being part of it and supposedly also sleeping along with the nation and yet you also thinking while sleeping that this nation should also wake up…Ahh this is getting jumbled up.

On a serious note, I am strongly against the very existence of the term called politics and its implication and the term called democracy and its implications. Hence no political parties for me shouting democracy in front totally illiterate and utterly stupid people who don’t know the very simple version of democracy let alone the real definition, of our politicians which is vote us in the name of democracy and in return we will F*** you like there is no tomorrow and we will make you believe that its west’s fault.

This nation has well deserved self inflected AIDS.

And you know the aids has no cure and it has nothing to do with sleeping :)

We can't do anything right now.. Who will march first?..people are dying of hunger and the rich got no time to protest blah blah.Time teaches everything.. we should also learn.I personally voted for PML-N and PPPP but after 2-5 years of this GOV. I fell like I have committed a biggest mistake of my life.Man they are fooling people for the votes,when they are placed on the hot seats ..they forget everything,even the names of their daughters :P.I'll personally never vote these corrupt politicians anymore.Please cast your vote carefully !! :|

That is very much terrible for Egyptians, i also think that Govt of Egypt is stuborn and selfish by treating nation like this!

people in Egypt are using some international free dial-up services for internet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/world/2011/01/110131_egypt_modem_protests_comm_rh.shtml

I have searched a bit for such numbers, but did not find any

anybody knows any such international numbers that we in Pakistan can connect to for dial-up internet. I know the international call charges will apply, but at least one can connect to internet in such circumstances.

Egypt is coming back online, at least my VPS is back :P

Now they restored the internet connections

The internet is now available in the capital of Egypt. but still those fights are going out there, don't know why Husne Mubarak is creating all those things... (:

Mubarak will be leaving , any minute now. :D

Mubarak will be leaving , any minute now. :D
[/quote]

And Suleiman the hun will take over.

So what will be for Mubarak? Will he pay for his sins? Or is he leaving for USA? :|

Last night i was like "WTH", thousands of people were gathered just to hear that he is not gonna resign, that's bullshit!

WoW man .. he should be killed :P