Effect of games on Academic Performance: Questionnaire

Hello Everyone, I am a university student and in need of your help to make my project successful.

I will be obliged if you can manage to take out 2 mins of your time and fill out this brief questionnaire

You input will go a long way in making my research project a success

The form is : tinyurl.com/research4games

Thanks

Omar Hassan

did it...

done..

Done. Do post results. I hope you took steps to prevent any kind of Bias in your study, however if you could not control few biases, do tell them when you publish your results.

Waiting for your result.

Thanks everyone for the input, i am extensively publishing this on all pakistani website and Pakistan based facebook pages

It would be great if you can publish this on your walls //no pressure :)

Thanks again for your precious input, already 45 people have filled it, have to reach at least 500 to get accurate conclusions

Filled.

Thanks for your input, about 100 entries so far have been collected. Still a long way to go

Anyone with the mailing list of FAST Lahore and Peshawar and maybe Iqra / IBA ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks for your input, about 100 entries so far have been collected. Still a long way to go

Anyone with the mailing list of FAST Lahore and Peshawar and maybe Iqra / IBA ?

[/quote]

from l104000@lhr.nu.edu.pk

to

l104999@lhr.nu.edu.pk

thats for CS dept…

wow thanks mate and amazing to see FAST LHR inducted 1000 freshmen, full paisa chappai as in the case of FAST KHI aswell

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wow thanks mate and amazing to see FAST LHR inducted 1000 freshmen, full paisa chappai as in the case of FAST KHI aswell
[/quote]

no they didnt took in 100 freshmen…

they took only 250 in …

rest i dont know about why the roll numbers were alotted tht way…

d0ne