Echolife HG510a port farward

Hy Respected member i am using echolife hg510a router and i i don;t have any idea how to port forward of this router.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hy Respected member i am using echolife hg510a router and i i don;t have any idea how to port forward of this router.
[/quote]

please help me guys

Port forward for which application?

Anyways, select which ever application from this page you wanna do the port forward for and do it with given instructions. let me know if you find any difficulty but be specific.

Goto Advanced Setting >> NAT >> Virtual Servers >> click Add >> On custom server write utorrent then add port same in 4 boxes and select TCP/UDP after click save/Apply then in pan last click management last option then click Save/Reboot then press Save/Reboot.

can someone post step by step setting guide for smart tv.. Echolife HG510a

can someone post step by step setting guide for smart tv… Echolife HG510a
[/quote]

setting for what?

setting for what?

[/quote]

Setting of Echolife HG510a for smart tv…and internet.

Well its better to contact your ISP for that.... cause basic set up is their responsibility+I don't really know how to :o:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Port forward for which application?

Anyways, select which ever application from this page you wanna do the port forward for and do it with given instructions. let me know if you find any difficulty but be specific.

[/quote]

bro i am using dreambox 500s for watching satellite tv channels and its has ethernet port and i also connect that receiver to my dsl router,and i am trying to make a cccam server in it that’s why i need the port forward this router hope u understand my Question thanks waiting for your kind response