Ebay in pakistan

Can we shop from ebay in pakistan?

yes..

if u hav paypal...

i have shopped from ebay many times n got item delivered via regular mail..

^ I have a debit card, will it work? Or, if I upload the funds into any service other than paypal..like google checkout, will it work?

I also want to know if it's possible to sell from pakistan? And also that, do ebay links buyer with seller only, or it's the responsibility of ebay to get the goods delievered to us?

I also want to know if it's possible to sell from pakistan? And also that, do ebay links buyer with seller only, or it's the responsibility of ebay to get the goods delievered to us?

i think there is a company which is going to lauch without paypal integration.

due to high shipping costs frm pakistan to other countries selling frm pak is big prob...

but u still can...

n ebay just links the buyer n seller and makes sure transaction of money is done.. n allows people to rate sellers thus exposing black sheeps...

but if u dont get thing u can file a dispute at paypal or u can rate the seller bad...

but before buying make sure u buy frm seller with awesome score.. then the seller is also co operative n re ships item or refunds money instead of taking a bad repu frm u..

^ Thanks, that was the thing confusing me alot..Much appreciated..thanks

i think the manual will work out some how as some body need to start one platform

I wonder why there is so high shipping cost to Pakistan? as compare to other countries?? is it due to taxes or is it because Pakistan is very far from the rest of the world?? :)

^

no... cuz pakistan is too far away from countries like USA and usually USA like countries have not much cheap shipping like us...

but HONGKONG has damn cheap shipping and you get hell alot of items with free shipping from HONG KONG..

but if one doesn't have paypal then how can he/she use ebay?

^

you can ask someone who has Paypal to pay for your purchase then pay them via telenor easy paisa...etc..

I use UBL Wiz and so far it has worked perfectly for me in case of online shopping. Where i've heared few people complaining about its service.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yes…

if u hav paypal…

i have shopped from ebay many times n got item delivered via regular mail…

[/quote]

Does it really work! If we pay online do they make delivery to Pakistan

Does it really work! If we pay online do they make delivery to Pakistan

[/quote]

yes everybody is not Pakistani…

^

no… cuz pakistan is too far away from countries like USA and usually USA like countries have not much cheap shipping like us…

but HONGKONG has damn cheap shipping and you get hell alot of items with free shipping from HONG KONG…

[/quote]

How can one buy online from hong kong with free shipping do you have any website?

^ DX a.k.a. dealextreme.com

Pay using credit card.

i think the manual will work out some how as some body need to start one platform

^ DX a.k.a. dealextreme.com

Pay using credit card.

[/quote]

Thanks a lot Asad. Is this site reliable with shipping and security wise has anyone used it? If yes, how was the experience? Any more sites like this one are welcome. Thanks.