Earthquakes in Pakistan

Hello all,

As we can all see, there are a lot of earthquakes taking place in Pakistan, in this post, lets discuss safety measures and all the precautions that we should do during an earthquake. Recent one occurred today, duration was 90 Seconds according to media, and it was of 6.9 magnitude.

From what i think, we should all run out of buildings first of all (without using lifts).

Lets see what others say..

just experienced it in Abbottabad, may Allah protect us.

Earthquakes, especially at night, are really unsettling. This one was very strong too.

First thing to remember is, don't panic. Try to exit the building quickly, but in a controlled manner.

Here's a pro-tip: When it happens, don't fricking make a video of it on your phone! No matter how tempted you are, don't do it! Keep your priorities in check! Get yourself to safety before you start capturing those fancy videos. ;)

Well since we are at fault line, we should be expecting these quite often, and even more in future unfortunately. Allah save us all

You'd be surprised at the rate of earthquakes that happen in our region. Take a look here:

http://www.pmdnmcc.net/seismic/latestearthquakes.asp

Stop Drop and Roll...!!!!!

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:7, topic:22455”]

Stop Drop and Roll…!!!

[/quote]

Yes, when the pants are on fire!!!

[quote=“Joker, post:6, topic:22455”]

You’d be surprised at the rate of earthquakes that happen in our region. Take a look here:

http://www.pmdnmcc.net/seismic/latestearthquakes.asp

[/quote]

Does this include only the quakes felt in Pakistan or the ones not felt here are included as well ?

[quote=“EngineBlock, post:9, topic:22455”]

Does this include only the quakes felt in Pakistan or the ones not felt here are included as well ?

[/quote]

They are listing Earthquakes across the globe, not just the region/Pakistan alone.

I have read on the net, that in 2016 Pakistan is on risk for earth quakes

[quote=“amnarafiq, post:11, topic:22455”]

I have read on the net, that in 2016 Pakistan is on risk for earth quakes
[/quote]

No one can guess these quakes … Its just the rumours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk