EARTHQUaKE!

has anyone else felt it?

yep for sure! GOD shakes us Wakeup call!

it was very powerfull one. time 12:25am.

I just saw on this forum.

Didn't felt it due to headphone and moving chair.

12:23 - 12:24 , magnitude was too high! (6.3 at Koh e Hindu Kash) i couldn't even stood up from my chair! May Allah Forgive Our Sins!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

has anyone else felt it?
[/quote]

brother at least write down the location, we are not small place like dubai even our small cities got more population than dubai, sitting here in karachi at first i was like where in mars or moon? until i saw ahmsun, imran and mzc location in there profile sialkot jhelum and lahore, so now i know its in punjab side.

brothers be safe and may allah protect you all.

FELT IT!! in Lahore

it was quite prominent.. but anyways i dont know why i was like "earthquake! hmm... meh......" :P

it was short lived though...

was about to fell. It was strong and sound that it made was horrific :/

what happens if someone fells down in earthquake?

was about to fell. It was strong and sound that it made was horrific :confused:

what happens if someone fells down in earthquake?

[/quote]

lol

he gets up … thats it… whatelse can happen?

seriously? word back in village he goes mad never comes back :P

seriously? word back in village he goes mad never comes back :P
[/quote]

You could get your bones fractured more easily!

It was really strong took atleast 30 sec.

brother at least write down the location, we are not small place like dubai even our small cities got more population than dubai, sitting here in karachi at first i was like where in mars or moon? until i saw ahmsun, imran and mzc location in there profile sialkot jhelum and lahore, so now i know its in punjab side.

brothers be safe and may allah protect you all.

[/quote]

It was not in Punjab side only.

I am quoting Geo "Various parts of country have been rattled by a powerful earthquake late Friday night including Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Nowshera, Gilgit, Swat, Muzzafarabad, Peshawar, North Waziristan, Malakand Agency, Dir, Chitral and many more areas"

I live in Peshawar and at 12:23 I felt it and it was very powerful but duration was short.

more and exact info for the earthquake

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010bhb1.php#details

Felt it in Abbottabad.It was a strong one after 2005..it was horrific..it was raining heavily plus the weather was also very cold :D couldn't even stay outside for 5 minutes :D

I was asleep, didn't feel a thing. We haven't even started dealing with the floods and this happens.

I didnt even notice it i came to know wen i started getting texts on my cell. and then turned on da news..

In peshawar btw