E52 nokia and sms sending , a question

regarding E52 nokia , wanna know that when we need to send a sms to 10 people and we selected 10 people from the address book and when we click SEND , then will that msg sending process continues in the back ground and we will have the screen available to compose new msg and read other msgs ? OR we HAVE TO wait for the completion of the whole process first ?

no reply ! well i got this answer from a friend that yes you will have the screen to work .

thanks for all

Sorry that you didn't have any reply but yes! you've got a correct answer for that.

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:2, topic:15890”]

no reply ! well i got this answer from a friend that yes you will have the screen to work .

thanks for all

[/quote]

But it will slow your over all mobile speed. and I guess it will not compose you any new message

The technical development of SMS was a multinational collaboration supporting the framework of standards bodies, and through these organizations the technology was made freely available to the whole world. This is described and supported by evidence in the following sections. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

piano brands