E-commerce payments solutions through paypal

hi,

I am interested to start my own e-commerce website but since PayPal does not offer any services in Pakistan, therefore I would be thankful if any one could guide me with some solution to receive payments through PayPal in Pakistan.

Awaiting an early reply!!!

there are two/three threads about your problem in 'General Discussion' part of this forum, go through them it may help.

why not to go for alertpay.... they provide services in Pakistan

2CO.

well I have a something for Your guys ;)

I know how to Open a Bank account in USA :) and then You can Link that in Paypal

Bank will give you Debit card and cash book also

no Bank Set up fee ;)

Its Free :P

I am interested to know, and i think everyone interested.

Try www.moneybookers.com

They said the moneybrokers was good in Pakistan if we could create a e-commerce site for pakistan. This is the issue that we must to try that one. And trying some kind of things is not bad to have an experience in creating sites.

Moneybookers is good but only few people use this service.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
They said the moneybrokers was good in Pakistan if we could create a e-commerce site for pakistan. This is the issue that we must to try that one. And trying some kind of things is not bad to have an experience in creating sites.
[/quote]

If you are targeting customers in Pk then forget abt PP. It wont be of much use. Better go for alternative methods.

If your target market is Pakistan, then you have to use alternative method that's for sure. but how many pakistanis use Visa/Master Card, Moneybookers, AlertPay....etc.?

Cash on Delivery is the preferred method here. We have to wait for service like easypaisa to expand.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
If you are targeting customers in Pk then forget abt PP. It wont be of much use. Better go for alternative methods.
[/quote]

Easy Paisa is charging too much premium for their service . Else it would be great hit !

http://www.2checkout.com/

For Pakistani consumers? Cash on delivery or online bank deposit. COD is preferred by consumers because its risk free for them and they will be hesitant to take any risk with a new ecommerce site. In fact this forum is chock full of posts from consumers asking whether shophive, beliscity etc. are honest even though these sites have been around for years. So imagine the level of distrust for new sites!

In Pakistan mostly people like buying through COD channel, however moneybookers is also good option if you have their merchant account.

its really nice and informative post