Dvd Game Installation And Running Problem

Hello Friends,

I have prince of percia:the 2 thrones pc dvd disc,the process and problem of installtion and running a game are as;

Game dvd contains;

1. 17 rar files to extract (pop3.partol.rar)

2. pop3.partol.exe

3.autorn.inf setup info

4. daemon 406-x86.exe

AFTER INSTALLATION OF POP3.EXE(EXTRACTION OF ALL FILES),I FOUND FOLLOWING FILES;

1. Two mdf files

2. text document which incluedes (A.serial no., B.overall process i.e; i. copy all data from dvd to hdd (ntfs formated), ii. istall dameon tools 4 in emulation al options on, iii.mount image from hdd install game,

iv.restart computer, remove all your cd rom and data cables and power cables.

v.click on game icon give serial no. and play the game.)

I did all process except in sub-serial no.iv's second part.

When after restarting pc i click the game icon to play a window appeared which shows all my pc requirements are ok.

But when i click the 'launch game' button,another transperant window appeared includes information ( proction system:application installed successfully.reboot the computer to complete the installation.continue? yes/no).

When i click yes pc restarts and after rebooting i again click the game icon but this time i again found another error window with a message (insert the pop3 disc into the disc drive and press 'retry')this error message window also includes three options i.e; ok,information and retry.

I tried the all but except error nothing found

So pl. if anyone known about this bug tell me in complete way .

Thnx.

i have a copy of prince of percia:the 2 thrones, dvd compressed,, i just loaded with daemon tools, mounted it from hd, and put in the crack file from dvd to hd. thats it,,i have been playing these kinds of games for years and never once i had to "remove all your cd rom and data cables and power cables"

Thnx for reply but i think i haven't any crack file in my game disc.How can i get it?is it available from net?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thnx for reply but i think i haven’t any crack file in my game disc.How can i get it?is it available from net?
[/quote]

yeah search around u will easily find it

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yeah search around u will easily find it

[/quote]

http://gamecopyworld.com/

One suggestion though. buy a controller to play it if u dont have one. t2t gameplay on keyboard is crap. and u wont know that until u get a controller

tannu,,search the dvd for a file called crack,,,there should also be a word file describing how to copy the crack and what is the file name (of the crack if it has a different name),,90% of dvds come with crack already in them

download a NO CD/DVD crack frm any site around

gamecopyworld.com or gameburnworld.com

Thnx to all of u for positive response.I download the crack from www.gamecopyworld.com,and it solved my problem.

Thnx again.