Photoshopped.

its real it happened 4 days back in dubai check with anyone who lives there

Nice...

if it is real then . SubhanALLAH ..

simply beautiful

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu349/naeemji/9.jpg

That is simply not possible.

Photoshopped.

Maybe, maybe not. But in either case, one word: yikes!

looks cool to me.... But !!! Is it fake ??

Man its not fake !!! Most of the guys living in dubai reported nad there are hundred videos available on youtube too.

Here is one.

I say the chances of this being true are about the same as getting struck by lightening while having a winning lottery ticket in your pocket.

^ lol !!! Most of the media reported that too !!! But still I'm thinking it was a fake show may be. May be they made some lighting on top of that tower ??? Just to get famous lol

Don't know. Any injuries reported ?

If it was here in pakistan the geo would be reporting " gujraat k nawahi ilake main bijli chamkne se 4 bhense halak aur 3 lapata hogaye " :P lol

Pictures or it never happened!

I am surprised so many of you fell for it .. the work is a bit amateurish it seems :P

^ Well found another video :D They arent fake I guess.

hmmm

if they find a way to store even one fourth of the lightning . the whole tower won't be needing any extra energy source, thats for sure.

Damn .. it really looked photoshopped, but apparently, it's real. Good lightning protection then :)

^ LOL that would be very interesting !!! Our IT minister will have a press confrence " Allah k fazul o karam se we able to store Allah's lighting so there will be no load shedding from December 2009 :D

Thts fake

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ LOL that would be very interesting !!! Our IT minister will have a press confrence " Allah k fazul o karam se we able to store Allah’s lighting so there will be no load shedding from December 2009 :D
[/quote]

lol!