DSL cheeta person required :)

need an advice from a cheeta person of DSL , i want to configure PTCL dsl on my huawei echolife HG520

how to configure ?

this is my modem

http://h-349.h1.hostworks.com.ru/catimg/photo7.jpg

if u have some software like VNC or team viewer i can configure it for u..

how you will configure remotely when i m connected with the same router with another ISP this time. i m using this as a wifi router for mobilink infinity .

one thing i want to ask that if i use this wifi router which is also an ADSL modem with infinity it uses the ip 192.168.2.?? but when i disconnect it from the mobilink infinity device it uses ip 192.168.1.1

can i use this modem with PTCL broadband ?

if yes please let me know the configuration what i need to put ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

can i use this modem with PTCL broadband ?

if yes please let me know the configuration what i need to put ?

[/quote]

you can use this modem with every DSL provider and 2ndly as far settings is concern

try this PTCL link i hope as this is also same brand , i hope taht interface will be same as your model try this it might help you for setting up PTCL connection.

http://www.ptcl.com.pk/images/files/uploads/file/Huawei%20Guide.pdf

i was about to post the same link :D thank DJNOMI!

ok i m now gona try this . for this i need to log off from my THIS connection . i will post the progress a lil later.

thanks for all

:( i have tried but o success :(

actually the lite of th DSL is not getting stable on this modem , while on the PTCL provided modem it gets stable .

i tried all the stuff written on the PDF file provided to me in the above posts , i m not getting line rate upload / download line stream rate etc , although the line is connected in the ADSL socket. !

any other cheeta please :)

lol first your line should be stable then the cheta persona came in :S try this DSL modem to some of your friend who is using DSL of any company and chq if it DSL line get stable

na , i said earlier that the modem which was provided from ptcl was working fine and stable too .

but huawei is not stable .

and the good news is that now it is working :) hawei is now working , thanks for that PDF file actually all was ok but the password :)

thanks to all the cheetas , sher , tigers and all others ( i should not write the names)

LOL joking.

thanks guys.

and the good news is that now it is working :) hawei is now working , thanks for that PDF file actually all was ok but the password :)

thanks to all the cheetas , sher , tigers and all others ( i should not write the names)

LOL joking.

thanks guys.

[/quote]

lol its mean we are not human beings … cheetas shairs … lolz … kidding … chalo thats good your modem is working now :)

congratx :P

:( i have tried but o success :(

actually the lite of th DSL is not getting stable on this modem , while on the PTCL provided modem it gets stable .

i tried all the stuff written on the PDF file provided to me in the above posts , i m not getting line rate upload / download line stream rate etc , although the line is connected in the ADSL socket. !

any other cheeta please :)

[/quote]

set your line mode to G.DMT and uncheck all other options.

set your line mode to G.DMT and uncheck all other options.

[/quote]

his line is stable ahsan if you read old post :)