Driving Schools?

Hey guys is there any good Driving Schools you guys can recommend in the Gulshan/Pechs area near National Stadium? I know how to drive but im not that good in turnings and driving in rush so im thinking of going to a Driving school, Would it really make any difference?

Also i already have a learning license, Can anyone explain how to get a full driving license? I know you have to give a theory test and a practical test but is there anyway to get the license without these tests ?

Start playing NFS. :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Also i already have a learning license, Can anyone explain how to get a full driving license? I know you have to give a theory test and a practical test but is there anyway to get the license without these tests ?

[/quote]

LOL you really need a license without actually giving them driving test !! Typically pakistani I must say, By the way I got my learning license yesterday :) Now I will have to wait 40 days to apply for a permanent license. To check the details go to sindhpolice.gov.pk to check the details and download forms and theory book. You can read it online :)

LOL you really need a license without actually giving them driving test !! Typically pakistani I must say, By the way I got my learning license yesterday :) Now I will have to wait 40 days to apply for a permanent license. To check the details go to sindhpolice.gov.pk to check the details and download forms and theory book. You can read it online :)

[/quote]

LOL, Even if you go and give the test perfectly they will fail you and ask for “rishwat” anyway to make your License dude. So thats the state of our country. Half the people on the road dont have a Drivers License and those who have 90% of them have given rishwat and not passed the test properly. So yeah i dont want to waste my time in giving a test and then just being failed in the end and being forced to give rishwat to get it done :P.

Btw, Those guys roaming outside the license center, Can they also get your Permanent license made without test? When i went for Learning License i just talked to him, He took 50-100 rs for me i dont remember exactly how much and then i just had to go inside and in 5minutes my learning license was made without sitting in a line or anything.

WOW..... Well I dint see any "D**LAL* outside clifton driving license branch here near 2 talwaar, I will make sure next time to look some one next time as it took 2 hours to get my learning, Even medical officer was asking me " can you see me clearly" WTF !!

WOW… Well I dint see any “D**LAL* outside clifton driving license branch here near 2 talwaar, I will make sure next time to look some one next time as it took 2 hours to get my learning, Even medical officer was asking me " can you see me clearly” WTF !!
[/quote]

2 hours…lol WTF. I got mine done in like 10 minutes, 15 minutes max. No bribes, just following the system.

As for getting the proper one, well you will have to give the test now…apparently they have become strict so no other way. I want to get one made as well, got the learners but need proper now…but don’t want to give the test. I’m just waiting till they become a bit ‘lenient’ :P

WOW… Well I dint see any “D**LAL* outside clifton driving license branch here near 2 talwaar, I will make sure next time to look some one next time as it took 2 hours to get my learning, Even medical officer was asking me " can you see me clearly” WTF !!
[/quote]

Eh :D. At what time did you went? Maybe you went at lunch time so they werent all there. I also got mine made from clifton branch there were loads of agents sitting outside the branch and they were all like coming up to me themselves and asking me if i wanted to get a learning license or what i didnt even go to them myself… Just gave him 50-100rs and he called someone who was inside the branch that guy said okey send those guys so i went in with my friend and we both got our learning license made in 5 minutes lol… There was a whole big line of people sitting waiting for their turn and we just went ahead of them got our photos taken and that was it… :D

@kronic

Well check your expiration date of Learning License, Mine is in march so i gotta get it made before that otherwise ill have to renew my learning license then get a permenant license which will mean more khuwari lol.

Ahhh i remember yaar, A guy came to me who was sitting outside that post office, he asked me but i ignored him :( well yeah i went arount 12, they suck really, specialllly when you have to wait for that medical guy who looks like he is a hepatitus patient ;)

when i made my permanent driving license back in 2006 through normanl procedure that driving license inpestor failed me two times for not reconzing the traffic sign at third time i asked for sir jee kuch ho jayee ga lol he said dekhtay hain bhuat mushkil hai he asked me for 800 Rs bribe and then asked me to come after 2-3 days i went to him at clifton office i said sir app nay bolaya tha

he said give me 400 Rs he for forgot 400 rs he signed the documents and then after signature i proceeded to the Tasweer taking department.

Ahhh i remember yaar, A guy came to me who was sitting outside that post office, he asked me but i ignored him :( well yeah i went arount 12, they suck really, specialllly when you have to wait for that medical guy who looks like he is a hepatitus patient ;)
[/quote]

haha, Hepatitus patient :D

@kronic

Well check your expiration date of Learning License, Mine is in march so i gotta get it made before that otherwise ill have to renew my learning license then get a permenant license which will mean more khuwari lol.

[/quote]

I just made my learners like 2 months ago…I’ve still got like 10 months…

LOL, Even if you go and give the test perfectly they will fail you and ask for “rishwat” anyway to make your License dude. So thats the state of our country. Half the people on the road dont have a Drivers License and those who have 90% of them have given rishwat and not passed the test properly. So yeah i dont want to waste my time in giving a test and then just being failed in the end and being forced to give rishwat to get it done :P.

Btw, Those guys roaming outside the license center, Can they also get your Permanent license made without test? When i went for Learning License i just talked to him, He took 50-100 rs for me i dont remember exactly how much and then i just had to go inside and in 5minutes my learning license was made without sitting in a line or anything.

[/quote]

Driving without a drivers licence is illigle and i would recommend anyone to get a permanent drivers licence before driving for real time.

Are you kidding me !!! You dont need to go in driving schools in Pakistan. Just sit by a Rikshaw driver you will learn all :P

look brother, you are not going to get any thing from driving schools. What you will learn from there is what you already know. They only teach you basics of driving like how to handle the vehicle, where is clutch brake stuff :P. I recommend that you find a friend with a car, go with him on a ride for 10 days continuously, drive the car in your friend's supervision, take your own created tests like make a way using some bricks and drive your car through that path and then try to reverse it in the same path. I am sure you will learn enough within 10 days. As for me, when i drive the car first time, in the supervision of my friend, after 30 minutes of training, i drove my car to the highway :). the second day, i went from Faisalabad to Chiniot (A nearby city) driving on a highway which was almost 48 km away from my city and since then i never felt hesitation while driving :). However, there is no short cut to experience, you will not become a real driver unless you have a car of your own and you drive it for at least one month continuously.

Another thing, before doing all this, remember to have your permanent license.

when i made my permanent driving license back in 2006 through normanl procedure that driving license inpestor failed me two times for not reconzing the traffic sign at third time i asked for sir jee kuch ho jayee ga lol he said dekhtay hain bhuat mushkil hai he asked me for 800 Rs bribe and then asked me to come after 2-3 days i went to him at clifton office i said sir app nay bolaya tha

he said give me 400 Rs he for forgot 400 rs he signed the documents and then after signature i proceeded to the Tasweer taking department.

[/quote]

Yes, dude i know its true cuz i got mine using the same procedure(Bribe). :D

i dont have any driving license but still m driving my car for three months

you don't need driving license to drive a car in pak

Heres whats going to happen if you go to a driving school:

.They will take money in advance.

.They will teach you proper driving. If you are a girl, they won't care.

.When you are ready to drive, they will ask for extra money, which they will give to the Tullas (Traffic police) (10%), after which when you will be giving exams, the Tullas will pass you even if you get it wrong.

.Congrats you have license

Heres whats going to happen if you don't go to the driving school:

.You will ask someone close to you to teach you

.You will practice less, but gain more confidence

.You go to the license office

.You go to the info office and ask for the process and license type, after which they will guide you.

.You go to the bank next to the office, give the fee (don't remember). They give you form with stamp.

.You get learners permit. This is the time you have to prepare your exam.

. When ready go back and You go give this to the Senior officer who has to appoint a tulla as invigilator.

. Then you go and learn for exam.(They do not fail you on purpose, its a jhoota myth, I have seen others give their exams and then they would answer them wrong. After that they would say that they were failed on purpose).

. After learning go to the invigilator, say nice things to him (Remember, their job is very hard and stressful), pass the exams. It is likely you will fail once or twice , but you can come the next day and give your exams the next day.

.After exams, You take pic and then an hour later you have your license ready.

.Congrats

Tell me all driving schools in RWP....and also tell their fee and which driving school is better?

I've been driving without a license like from last year august when i first started driving.. like in all the karachi cuz i hav to go tuitioons and den exams and all tht.. No harm in it.

I am so lucky tht whenever there is a rangers chowki and they are stopping all the guys travelling in cars or bikes they never stop me.. instead they make way for me.. even though im driin a suzuki fx alone :D .. maybe they hav take pity ovr me on drivin a crappy car :D..

Nd those white walla tullas hav caught me like once .... i gave him 50 rs as a compliment for saying hello to me.. nd we parted our own ways :D