Dreamworld Family Resort (Karachi) Membership for Sale

Dreamworld is a Family Resort in Karachi located on the Super Highway. Not only is it a Resort, but a Hotel and Golf club as well. It has both indoor and outdoor recreational and sporting facilities.

Current facilities: |Amusement| Amusement || Amenities || Business & Conference || Dreamworld Beach || Emergency Services || Fun For Kids || Golf Course || Indoor || Outdoor || Motor Action || Musical & Dancing Fountain || Restaurants || Sporting Activities || Water Park |

Upcoming facilities: 2D Theater 4D Theater Cafe Lagoon Village Style Restaurant Conventional Center Gaming Zone Laser Shooting Boats Revolving Restaurant

Reason for selling: We do not use the resort due to time constraints.

Dream world Membership Price: 350,000.

My price: 250,000.

After the upcoming facilities have been inaugurated, the membership price will be increased to 500,000. Source: Dreamworld

Procedure of Transfer: Buyer and seller both will have to go to the Dreamworld office/resort together and Dreamworld administration will tell us the procedure there and then.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dreamworld is a Family Resort in Karachi located on the Super Highway. Not only is it a Resort, but a Hotel and Golf club as well. It has both indoor and outdoor recreational and sporting facilities.

Current facilities: |Amusement| Amusement || Amenities || Business & Conference || Dreamworld Beach || Emergency Services || Fun For Kids || Golf Course || Indoor || Outdoor || Motor Action || Musical & Dancing Fountain || Restaurants || Sporting Activities || Water Park |

Upcoming facilities: 2D Theater 4D Theater Cafe Lagoon Village Style Restaurant Conventional Center Gaming Zone Laser Shooting Boats Revolving Restaurant

Dream world Membership Price: 350,000.

My price: 250,000.

After the upcoming facilities have been inaugurated, the membership price will be increased to 500,000. Source: Dreamworld

Procedure of Transfer: Buyer and seller both will have to go to the Dreamworld office/resort together and Dreamworld administration will tell us the procedure there and then.

[/quote]

Why do you want to sell a lifetime membership? Give us a good reason?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Why do you want to sell a lifetime membership? Give us a good reason?
[/quote]

And due to financial reasons.

Bump

Is it still available for sale???

Yes it is still available

your email-id ?

where to contact you

i was wondering if it is still available

reply ?

its urgent

Yes it is available.

Click on my ID and send me an email.