Drama

I like drama Musafat on PTV these days. Starring Noman Ejaz, Sawara and Sadia Imam. It is from Pishawar Center.

Yes PtV Dramas are better than others. Musafat is good drama

oho new member, u know dude ip check is very much possible (;

Now that you mention it uzzie01. They are the same person! ;) Same IP's. Sad Ali, very sad!

Are you really that desperate to discuss dramas that you feel the need to create multiple ID's?

lol Ali why don't you come to Pakistan and work in PTV :D.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

oho new member, u know dude ip check is very much possible (;
[/quote]

man how were you so sure?

spidey senses :P

spidey senses :P
[/quote]

ROFLMAO :lol:

ROFLMAO
[/quote]

???

man how can a person keep up wid thes abriviations when every second day there is a new 1

???

man how can a person keep up wid thes abriviations when every second day there is a new 1

[/quote]

lol these are ancient. the first time i saw this one on IRC was in 1998

???

[/quote]

it stand for Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off

you missed the "F" ROFLMFAO

you missed the “F” ROFLMFAO
[/quote]

missed it?

i dont even know what it stands for

missed it?

i dont even know what it stands for

[/quote]

Fu**ing. :confused:

Aah... Reminded me of the times when a simple kid joins the gang of smart kids in muhalla and always gets caught while trying to act smart.

Well........ let me think....mmmmm. ok...

ali1 and ali2.. i mean ali1 and akram can be room mates and due to odd schedule couldn't talk directly on the same interest and decided to leave messages on the same shared computer. come on guys.. give him some space.

ali1 don't feel bad.. you are always welcomed here.

Aah… Reminded me of the times when a simple kid joins the gang of smart kids in muhalla and always gets caught while trying to act smart.

Well… let me think…mmmmm. ok…

ali1 and ali2… i mean ali1 and akram can be room mates and due to odd schedule couldn’t talk directly on the same interest and decided to leave messages on the same shared computer. come on guys… give him some space.

ali1 don’t feel bad… you are always welcomed here.

[/quote]

it could be possible only ali1 can explain it, btw one thing i dont understand if all the users who are using vptcl or wc wireless have the same ip address, wouldn’t situation like this would be problem for them.

sah can you tell me my ip address plz
[/quote]

this is no ipchicken.com

@kratos24: I rather not. There are lots of websites where you can check your IP.

it could be possible only ali1 can explain it
[/quote]

If I understand it correctly, ahmadnaveed was being sarcastic. :P

If not, then please let’s not give the guy an excuse for using duplicate ID to create such a lame thread.

@Mods, lock the thread now that the situation is clear?