Downloading Windows 7

I have tried to download windows 7 few times but could not succeed. After downloading some portion, I get error message or it restarts download from start. How can download it through web browser method?

Download from torrents.

Are you using the IE downloader that MS sites are using for Win7 downloads?

i downloaded 3 times Windows 7 Rc from MS site

Is it good to use windows 7. I mean does it have worth?

Use Windows 7 on your own risk.

Microsoft clearly says that Beta 1 and RC 1 are not meant for general public use.

If something went wrong with your Windows 7 installation (common complaint about sound problem) then do not expect others to fix it for you. Do not come here and cry like a sissy and expect that we'll give you any help.

Windows 7's Beta 1 and RC 1 are meant for those people who can handle their computer problems themselves, i.e., professionals and power-users.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Use Windows 7 on your own risk.

Microsoft clearly says that Beta 1 and RC 1 are not meant for general public use.

If something went wrong with your Windows 7 installation (common complaint about sound problem) then do not expect others to fix it for you. Do not come here and cry like a sissy and expect that we’ll give you any help.

Windows 7’s Beta 1 and RC 1 are meant for those people who can handle their computer problems themselves, i.e., professionals and power-users.

[/quote]

using windows 7 from last 1-2 month and seriously Winodws 7 Rocks , never ever faced any type of bug or windows crashing problem all application working fine for me .

hello DJNOMI

what the good differences you have seen in it that were not in Vista?

are you using on a Touch screen or a standard monitor/lcd?

hello DJNOMI

what the good differences you have seen in it that were not in Vista?

are you using on a Touch screen or a standard monitor/lcd?

[/quote]

i am using in on my Laptop and difference what i feel its eats low ram then vista and bit faster then vista and very smooth and reliable .

Are you using the IE downloader that MS sites are using for Win7 downloads?
[/quote]

Yes I am using Download Manager that MS sites are using. I have tried few times but got errors - once after downloading 600MB. How can I download it through other download managers such as Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator etc?

Hmmmm....clear your cache and try once more with the IE download manager or else like someone suggested why don't you download from torrent....but do make sure it is virus free and the Hash matches.

is it officialy launched..?

is it officialy launched…?
[/quote]

not yet beta is still available.