Downloading limit?

Okay, so i have been using infinity for a year now.. the downloading limit of my package is 7 GB, i don't download any movies, hardly any games, usually only songs but i browse alot.. the net is on almost all day long. Since few months we have been getting extra charges, we exceed the downloading limit but i cannot see how? I don't even watch movies online. Does this 7 GB apply on browsing too? (n am the only one using the net at home)

what do you think? browsing doesn't involve data traffic ?

am dumb, i ve no idea =) enlighten me

yes, it do involve browsing and please don't create multiple threads.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Okay, so i have been using infinity for a year now… the downloading limit of my package is 7 GB, i don’t download any movies, hardly any games, usually only songs but i browse alot… the net is on almost all day long. Since few months we have been getting extra charges, we exceed the downloading limit but i cannot see how? I don’t even watch movies online. Does this 7 GB apply on browsing too? (n am the only one using the net at home)
[/quote]

to keep track of your download/upload limit (the 7gigs is calculated from the total downloaded and uploaded data) use DU Meter , it’ll keep track of exactly how much data you transfer and you can configure it to alert you when you go over a certain limit.

http://www.hageltech.com/dumeter/download

I dnt think browseing includes it only includes Dwloading n uploading i confirmed it frm wi tribe officials

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I dnt think browseing includes it only includes Dwloading n uploading i confirmed it frm wi tribe officials
[/quote]

C’mon Umair don’t talk like kids…if bandwitch doesn’t include browsing then its mean video and audio streaming wouldn’t be considered as bandwitch or data usage!

boy,if we surf over internet and browse even single google, the data usage for this surfing should be considered , whether its of 2 bytes, 2MB whatever…!

So if ur bandwitch is limited then plz have a look on its usage…

In simple words bandwitch or internet data usage includes (surfing+downloading+uploading+audio or video streaming)

I m just telling wht dey told if browseing includes den its v costly 2 use service of witribe n wateen etc so its means ptcl is best

LOL.... :D

and you believed ? :D