Download Link of war of God?

where Can i download the Movie of " Kratos (War of God)" ?? any 1 know the Link or sum Clips of da Movie ??

God of War?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

where Can i download the Movie of " Kratos (War of God)" ?? any 1 know the Link or sum Clips of da Movie ??
[/quote]

never heard of this name?

any website link for review?

dere is lord of war

God of War?
[/quote]

yeah yeah … :D actually i don know abt tha actual name of movie :D i heard abt Kratos only…

so any one know ??

dude movie hasn't released yet. supposed to release in 2009/10. and according to wikipedia Djimon Hounsou is supposed to play kratos but i think they gonna drop him because of the fact that he is black (I actually red it somewhere in gamespot.com forums). the production is in progress and shooting may get start later this year.

i just hope they don't butcher this movie like they did with hitman.

moreover movies on halo and bioshock (that will be fun making underground city) are also in progress.

dude movie hasn’t released yet. supposed to release in 2009/10. and according to wikipedia Djimon Hounsou is supposed to play kratos but i think they gonna drop him because of the fact that he is black (I actually red it somewhere in gamespot.com forums). the production is in progress and shooting may get start later this year.

i just hope they don’t butcher this movie like they did with hitman.

moreover movies on halo and bioshock (that will be fun making underground city) are also in progress.

[/quote]

so were can i find the Game ?? [:o] and what is the system Requirments of this Game ?? :o

so were can i find the Game ?? [:o] and what is the system Requirments of this Game ?? :o

[/quote]

i dont think its released for the pc yet

executionist is right. God of war series is exclusively for Playstation media. So far it's been released for PS2 and PSP. God of War 3 is being made for PS3.

so unless you have a ps2 you can't play it.

executionist is right. God of war series is exclusively for Playstation media. So far it’s been released for PS2 and PSP. God of War 3 is being made for PS3.

so unless you have a ps2 you can’t play it.

[/quote]

what ? :o PS3 Game ? :o holyshit :( !! well thanKs a lot for Guidance :)