Download Direct Help required!

Guys I Just downloaded a software Called "Download Direct 3.2". It allows to download files from rapidshare without the condition of a premium link. It has awesome speed and allows multiple downloads. But I am having some trouble with it. The downloaded files are giving some error with WinRAR. It says" Archive broken or unrecognized format". I have downloaded the same files with the usual method and they are fine. Please help me if you any solution.

That means the download program isn't downloading the files completely, and WinRAR says "archive broken" when it checks the archive and finds some bits missing. You should be able to get the complete file if you try it again, I think!

No. It is doing that with all file. I've checked many times.

well there are many such bogus softwares! they keep downloading some rubbish data and then the files turn out to be corrupt.

Ask yourself how is it possible to download from RS as a premium user without a premium account. No software can do it until RS allows it

FakE Software You Got Punk'D :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well there are many such bogus softwares! they keep downloading some rubbish data and then the files turn out to be corrupt.

Ask yourself how is it possible to download from RS as a premium user without a premium account. No software can do it until RS allows it

[/quote]

Makes sense!

^Actually that comes from experience! yeah yeah i also used such softwares :D but it didn't take me long long to figure out what was going on

@SaadIbrahim

Hey buddy you may be right. But the File completes downloading. It has the right size and the download appears to be fine. Why don't you try it yourself?

the latest version i found was 1.2 (on download.com)