Douchebag neighbour/ptcl !@#$

There is this PTCL telephone pole just outside my main gate. My phone line has been connected to this phone for at least 20 years that I remember. The next pole is almost 50 meters away.

This #$%^%$# neighbour of mine decides to get a telephone connection because he wanted DSL. After connectivity issues because of the 50 meter line he bribes the line man who connects him to the pole outside my gate while my line has been connected to the pole 50 meters away. My internet has been unstable for the last 2 weeks and I only discovered what he did last night.

How the hell am I supposed to complain about this and convince the line man to revert what he did without paying him the bribes he took from my neighbour.

Join your local neighborhood tableighi jamaa't and bang at his door every evening detailing the rights of neighbors and how important it is to be nice to them.

Wait, seriously, why not spend an evening with him talking about it. Also, I don't understand why a 50 meter telephone line will result in unstable internet, because that distance is really negligible for a phone line. In my home the line runs for like another 100m before reaching the DSL splitter.. What happened is that probably the lineman was careless and the joints are loose, or some line is mixing up with yours, something like that. Talk to lineman about it too.

I agree with SupMA5TER. It is better to get the joints rechecked as they may have been left loose by the line man so that he may get some money on his trip to fix them!

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:2, topic:20861”]

Join your local neighborhood tableighi jamaa't and bang at his door every evening detailing the rights of neighbors and how important it is to be nice to them.

[/quote]

Haaaaaah :D

Share your story with @PTCLCares on twitter.