Double layer DVD's

I have been searching for recordable Dual Layer DVD's. Its probably not available here in quetta, checked the largest computer market. What about other cities? If its available then whats the price and where is it available?

Check on vmart.pk. They have Verbatim media.

yeah vmart is very good. i've ordered a LOT of blank media from them. they pack it real well. all u need to do is deposite the requisite amount into their SC account, email a copy of the receipt (maybe the # will do as well) and wait

i've booked orders as late as 4pm (from islamabad) and received my goods the next day. no problems.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Check on vmart.pk. They have Verbatim media.
[/quote]

I was hoping i would be saving some bucks by getting DL media. Seems thats not feasable at all :)

yeah vmart is very good. i’ve ordered a LOT of blank media from them. they pack it real well. all u need to do is deposite the requisite amount into their SC account, email a copy of the receipt (maybe the # will do as well) and wait

i’ve booked orders as late as 4pm (from islamabad) and received my goods the next day. no problems.

[/quote]

SC Account???

SC = Standard Chartered Bank

Yeah how much is a 100 pack of sony DVD from local market, 2000 i think

here it costs 100 Rs for a Singe Dual layer dvd

here it costs 100 Rs for a Singe Dual layer dvd
[/quote]

that’s too much it is not more than 20 rs

mind you i am talking about those bulk packs

I talked abt the single piece!

Depends on Quality as well!

I talked abt the single piece!

Depends on Quality as well!

[/quote]

ya well i wasn’t talking about those which some without any packing the 1000 rupees opne might be in plastic case

no iDea..