Doritos Nacho cheese flavoured tortilla chips contains pork/beef enzymes?

True that .... :lol:

and all this ....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
1 - They have to register the company with certain Islamic foundations that keep an eye on their products, ingredients and quality.

2 - They have to get a certificate from the top brass at Saudi Arabia that the ingredients in their product are HALAL and that their production line is also in complete compliance with Islamic laws and blah blah

3 - Every product from the aforementioned company/brand is sent to a panel of doctors in Islamic countries for lab tests that these products are halal and stuff.

[/quote]

just for chips :lol:

Incremented.

I know doctors who work with samples of products that go through the entire process I mentioned.

The process is a very dry, business transaction. I just explained it the way it functionally works here.

At the end of the said process, an entire dictionary of halal foods with codes is published every year.

Every product that is added or excluded in that year is in that list with a certificate number and a product code.

That product code is printed on every single piece of that product for verification.

LUNTRADER007 IS BACK WITH GREAT LUN DEMAND TO F/U/C/K THE ALL F/U/C/K/A/B/L/E/S

INTOX I AM BACK SO YOU COULD SUCK MY ROYAL D/I/C/K OH YOU CALL YOUR F/A/G/G/O/T SELF AM4TL NOW YOU F/U/C/K

I AM BACK ASAD YOU FAT F/U/C/K

ALL YOU NOOBS BOW DOWN TO LUNTRADER'S ROYAL LUN.

THIS IS JUST TO LET ALL, THAT LUNTRADER WILL MESS YOU ALL UP, LOT COMING LASTER ON............ STAY TUNED

INTOX I AM BACK SO YOU COULD SUCK MY ROYAL D/I/C/K OH YOU CALL YOUR F/A/G/G/O/T SELF AM4TL NOW YOU F/U/C/K

THIS IS JUST TO LET ALL, THAT LUNTRADER WILL MESS YOU ALL UP, LOT COMING LASTER ON............ STAY TUNED

Dude... WTF?

Well I am sorry I am replying to this thread after 4 years but I am an avid consumer of Doritos chips. I just found Fritolay website, there they clearly mentioned that their doritos are free from Pork or any haram thing. Sometimes doritos are short in the market but I am able to buy from Jmarts.Pk