Domain registrars & UBL WiZ debit card

I'm looking to buy a .com TLD. From what I've researched, almost all the big names (name , namecheap , godaddy , dynadot etc) are offering it at $9+ an year. I'm looking for a cheap alternative, if you know any, do mention.

I found internet.bs and from the reviews I've read, they look like a reliable registrar with good feedback. They're offering .com for $7.49. I do plan on registering with them, and will be getting a UBL WIZ teen card for this purpose.

Now my question, anyone here experienced buying from internet.bs using their UBL wiz card? Does it work? I ask because it does not work on few registrars.

If you want to register just one domain go with a local reseller like creativeon.com.

If you plan to register a lot of domains in the future you can get a ubl card. The way you pay internet.bs with your wiz card is by first signing up to moneybookers, verifying your card with them, depositing money into your moneybookers account and then paying internet.bs with that money. I don't think you can pay them directly.

You can, however, pay namecheap, name.com, dotster and moniker directly with your wiz card. Check out namepros.com for coupon codes which will save you some money. Unfortunately wiz doesn't work with godaddy.

Thanks rokra. I chatted live with one of the reps of creativeon and as expected, very unprofessional attitude was shown.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks rokra. I chatted live with one of the reps of creativeon and as expected, very unprofessional attitude was shown.
[/quote]

Creativeon is good, but they are Thagu.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

Well that is a shame. Anyway there are lots of foreign domain registrars out there that you can try.

I am using my wiz card with namecheap.com for the last year, they are very professional and site interface is excellent..

5/5.....

Thanks.