Does telenor djuice take monthly bills

I just had converted my telenor sim into djuice package,but just when a month passed they took all my credit that is abt 130 rs or sumfin close to it ...now weneva i chck my bill there is 134 rs but wen i call they say dere is no credit ...=S ....what is the reason behind this???can i convert back to normal talkshalk or will my balance also expire so quicly...

Here is anohter member in another thread complaining billing/credit problem. I think it is telenor faulty system.

Contact them via email! How difficult is that?

Act first, then whine!

Sorry to be snappy, but so many people blatantly ignore the main option that appears in front of them!

Could be that the credit has expired and if you dont recharge, that 130rs will be unusable. This happened to me a few days back i had 50rs credit expired which was unusable so i had to reacharge and i was then able to use 50rs of before and the ammount i recharged both.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Here is anohter member in another thread complaining billing/credit problem. I think it is telenor faulty system.
[/quote]

c’mon its a a techy forum i hav all rights to ask what i want ,plus thats why i joined this forum…

Contact them via email! How difficult is that?

Act first, then whine!

Sorry to be snappy, but so many people blatantly ignore the main option that appears in front of them!

[/quote]

do they reply emails 0_0,my badluck nobody replied mine

c’mon its a a techy forum i hav all rights to ask what i want ,plus thats why i joined this forum…

[/quote]

I dont think he meant any offence to you, he just wanted to point out that the Telenor system is getting so faulty that people in quite a few threads are complaining.

[/quote]

DID I SAY THAT WHY YOU OPEN NEW THREAD FOR YOUR PROBLEM??? READ AGAIN WHAT I SAID SPECIALLY 2ND SENTENCE.

Read properly before complain or announce your right.

I dont think he meant any offence to you, he just wanted to point out that the Telenor system is getting so faulty that people in quite a few threads are complaining.

[/quote]

Thanking you Alamode for pointing out what is my point.

do they reply emails 0_0,my badluck nobody replied mine
[/quote]

They do. Compose your email properly, with the correct words and all, and they will in 24 hours or so.

They have always, with me.

Thanking you Alamode for pointing out what is my point.

[/quote]

yeah sorry dude i misread tht line.was too sleepy

yeah sorry dude i misread tht line.was too sleepy

[/quote]

Ohh its ok