Does LDN have any plans to double up its packages!

Rumours suggest that PTCL is planning to double up the broadband packages!!!

Will LDn upgrade its packages as well????

If any updates please share!!!:)

Surely they would also upgrade their packages....Becoz if they upgrade then they have a chance to survive against ptcl...

So keep ur finger crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA fingers crossed!!!!:)

lets see kia hota hai!!!!

When PTCL officially announced....on the very next day LDN also announced about their upgradation....

who cares.. my copper line doesnt supprt more than 2mbps... :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

who cares… my copper line doesnt supprt more than 2mbps… :(
[/quote]

Yours not supported but those whom line supported should get the benefit from this upgradation…

jahan takk i know PTCL has not officially annouced any upgradation!!!!

all are rumours!!!!

News of double broadband speed is true, here is official link from PTCL

http://ptcl.com.pk/contentp.php?NID=291

now its official!

Can DJnomi confirm LDN's plan for upgradation

PTCL: 4Mbps at Rs 1999

LDN: 4Mbps at Rs 2730

4Mbps from PTCL is very attractive. I would really like to see new rates of LDN's 4Mbps.

I just switched 1 month ago from PTCL to LDN. And now want to go back to PTCL :P. But I will wait for 1-2 months for LDN's new rates.

By the way, this competition is good for us and we should keep switching after a year or so. May be we get 8Mbps in Rs. 2000 after 2-3 years :)

PLZ someone do call at LDN helpline..And ask them when they do the upgrades....

then plz also tell us the details about upgradation!!!!!!!! :)

^ Why don't you do it?

Can DJnomi confirm LDN’s plan for upgradation
[/quote]

I think DJ left that job.

i am still there but not in consumer Section any more :) LDN management will decide what they have do

i called help line.. they told me LDN will upgrade pakages meeting are going abt upgrading..

wait some time

i called help line… they told me LDN will upgrade pakages meeting are going abt upgrading…

wait some time

[/quote]

Dear thanx for ur information…Which things u asked to LDN helpline person? And can u ask the helpline person can they upgrade all packages or not? And in how much time they should announce their new attractive packages???

And if LDN announce upgradation at all his packages....then surely mostly customers move towards LDN....

And i think LDN will upgrade all the packages...because if they want to compete with PTCL they should upgrade all and try to gain maximum advantage which PTCL loose because they cannou upgrade 1MB package.....And then mostly student customers will move towards LDN....

So the competition is on...Lets see who win the game....... :)

And if LDN announce upgradation at all his packages…then surely mostly customers move towards LDN…

And i think LDN will upgrade all the packages…because if they want to compete with PTCL they should upgrade all and try to gain maximum advantage which PTCL loose because they cannou upgrade 1MB package…And then mostly student customers will move towards LDN…

So the competition is on…Lets see who win the game… :)

[/quote]

I think they would lower the price of 1Mb while offering 2mb for 1000 or something like this

but ldn share their speed on 4 users and ptcl dont

this is the diffrence too

I think they would lower the price of 1Mb while offering 2mb for 1000 or something like this

[/quote]

I donot think so…they should try to upgrade 1 to 2MB… :)