Does anyone use torrent on worldcall?

assalam u alaikum

yar does anyone use any torrent on worldcall????

As I got worldcall 4mb connection yesturday, torrents were downloading stable at 460 KB.

I assume you are talking about worldcall cable and not wireless. If so, then yes, all the time. On a well seeded torrent I now get speeds up to 722 kBps. Worldcall cable is the best solution for 24/7-on connection for torrents.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I assume you are talking about worldcall cable and not wireless. If so, then yes, all the time. On a well seeded torrent I now get speeds up to 722 kBps. Worldcall cable is the best solution for 24/7-on connection for torrents.
[/quote]

Are you using 6Mb connection… what is its single connection download speed (without using any download accelerator) ?

And what is your speedtest result, OTHER THAN worldcall server?

Honestly, I don't know which package it is now after the upgrade but before that I had the 2 MB (MY 2048) package. The upgrade was automatic and I have yet to receive the first bill.

My speedtest actually showed 1 MBps which was surprising so I shall do it again and let you know. Either way, I always recommend WC cable to everyone, it is the most reliable and glitch-free service I have experienced.