Does a Professional Degree really helps you to manage webiste better?

I've noticed that including the admin of this site (KO) a lot of other people have websites or they are related to business that is related to computer or internet (SECC) and i just want to know if they all have degrees like MCS or MIT or BCS/BIT etc etc or they started on the basis of experience or they "just" started.

thanx

Degree works one way or the other. But its Not mandatory!

Well, having studied it would help no doubt, and with study comes the degree. But its not mandatory of course.

You don't need no stinkin' degrees! You just need to have an entrepreneurial spirit + understanding of internet + a lot of free free time to run a successful internet business.

University education does help you, but you don't need to have those degrees if you all you plan is to be an entrepreneur on the internet.

But I advice you to pursue a degree if you do have the time and money for it as the knowledge you get there is useful in certain circumstances. One thing you need to be sure of is that you do have the desire and interest to take the course. If you study just for the sake of passing exams and eventually getting a degree, then you should rather skip it altogether.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Degree works one way or the other. But its Not mandatory!
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
Well, having studied it would help no doubt, and with study comes the degree. But its not mandatory of course.
You don’t need no stinkin’ degrees! You just need to have an entrepreneurial spirit + understanding of internet + a lot of free free time to run a successful internet business.
University education does help you, but you don’t need to have those degrees if you all you plan is to be an entrepreneur on the internet.

But I advice you to pursue a degree if you do have the time and money for it as the knowledge you get there is useful in certain circumstances. One thing you need to be sure of is that you do have the desire and interest to take the course. If you study just for the sake of passing exams and eventually getting a degree, then you should rather skip it altogether.

[/quote]

thnx very much guys for replys