dOcUmEntS sHaRiNg wEbSiTe.... You Tube of Documents

sCrIbD.com is a San Francisco startup company changing the way people share documents online. You can think of Scribd as a big online library where everyone can publish original content, including you! Since Scribd launched in March 2007, it has become one of the top 300 websites on the Internet, receiving over 20 million monthly visitors. It has also accumulated over 17 billion words in its library, making it five times the size of Wikipedia.

Think of Scribd as the "YouTube" of documents (and pictures). five favorite benefits of Scribd are as follows:

1. Unlimited document storage and sharing. You decide whether your documents are public or private.

2. Social integration. Like YouTube and Flickr, Scribd allows users to permit viewers to comment on their documents.

3. Organization. Scribd allows users to create folders for storing documents, and also allows users to tag documents as well.

4. Blogging tools. Scribd allows users to link to (e.g., Cleanse the Temple) or even embed their Scribd documents on their own websites (See the embedded document below).

5. iPaper. Scribd frees authors to write their documents in the programs they choose and viewers can read the documents online without any proprietary viewers such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Adobe Reader (again, see the embedded document below). In fact, Scribd permits users to upload and share documents in the following formats:

Microsoft Office

doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx

PDF

Open Office

odt, odp, sxw, sxi,

Images

pg, png, gif, tiff

also txt format.

^ Bagga

Very interesting website. Sharing documents is a very nice idea.

Text and text... everywhere!

Thank you Wampyr

i often enjoy it ....

bagga man i would have to say that this is an awesome website for finding ebooks about learning etc..

thanks very much for sharing

This website is very addicting :D

I went there and started reading quiz and puzzles and I was hooked :D

Thanks Bagga for sharing such a great website. :)

Thank you Shoukat for addition

thank you Wampyr Carry on friend.

hehehe.

one of my favourite sites to search for books....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

one of my favourite sites to search for books…
[/quote]

Really.Scribd is my fav too.

So much to read there. I have even found many out-of-copyright books and expired-copyright books and lots and lots of public domain books and articles.

Great site.

So much to read there. I have even found many out-of-copyright books and expired-copyright books and lots and lots of public domain books and articles.

Great site.

[/quote]

You seem very delighted about ScRiBd….thanks k meri share ki hoyee site aap ko pasand I.

One thing more I noticed …. You are a good Analyzer …Makhan ;)

You seem very delighted about ScRiBd….thanks k meri share ki hoyee site aap ko pasand I.

One thing more I noticed …. You are a good Analyzer …Makhan ;)

[/quote]

LOL :lol:

Well, I give my honest opinion. Most of the time, I don’t blindly follow others. I try to form my own opinion based on my own research. ;)

But my honest opinion can be very bitter for some people especially those who don’t want to listen a critic. :)

But indeed, this is a very valuable website, that people can bookmark and visit many times a week.

i like ur way to honest Criticize and i respect ur opinion. It can be hard to hear criticism, especially when it is negative. Truly constructive criticism should not be an attack, and definitely should not be personal. When someone takes the time to provide you with constructive criticism, ignoring what they say because you don't "value" could limit your perspective. So long as the person is sincerely giving you criticism, not some tirade or viscous castigation on morality.

cRiTiCiZe but in CoNsTrUcTiVe, PoSiTivE and eThIcAl way.

thank you wampyr.

bookmarked

thread high jacking alert..... :P

thread high jacking alert… :P
[/quote]

:P