Do yourself a favour and watch this movie

watched it today ... the name is rec... really one of the best horror movies i have ever seen... and idea borrowed from movies like blair witch project but done like it is supposed to be (the hand held camera thingy) ... really amazing stuff... it is a spanish movie and believe me you won't be dissapointed if you are fan of the horror genre

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/

see the movie.. recommended cuz i have watched all great horror movies and this one is in top3 already

What are the other top 3 horror movies in your list?

well they are

shutter (thai movie and damn creepy)

original grudge(jap movie)

this movie "rec" (it is spanish)

all three are gonna have a hollywood version... grudge has been made and also shutter... rec's american version will be made in october 2008 called "Quaratine" but remakes are always bad... the other horror movies that i love are

a tale of two sisters(also an asian horror movie)

pulse original( jap movie whoes hollywood remake sucked bad)

the shinning(amazing atmosphere with jack nicolaus in it)

Halloween(original 1979 halloween and really amazing by joe carpenter)

the thing(another amazing scifi horror by joe carpenter)

the alien series 1-4 (recently watched them and am angry with my self not to have watched them before)

suspiria ( david argento's classic with amazing score and part of the mother trilogy)

dog soldiers(a must watch really an amazing british movie which combines horror + comedy)

i hate the modern horror movies cause they just don't scare at all ... american movies are growing shitty everyday... they are only targetting brainless 13 year olds hence stupid movies like transformers and many others who have cgi and no good screenplay or acting with bad character development

i m looking for a horror movie which can scare the #$%# out of me without using any sound.

I mean all horror movies turn to comedy when u turn off the sound.

yeah, take NCFOM as an example

Can i really becom scared of this movie or not.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

watched it today … the name is rec… really one of the best horror movies i have ever seen… and idea borrowed from movies like blair witch project but done like it is supposed to be (the hand held camera thingy) … really amazing stuff… it is a spanish movie and believe me you won’t be dissapointed if you are fan of the horror genre

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/

see the movie… recommended cuz i have watched all great horror movies and this one is in top3 already

[/quote]

this movie can simply be describe in one word "WOW"

thx for recommendation i enjoyed alot and last 4/5 minutes were good.

what happens to the girl…i my self couldn’t understand…anyways 4.5/5 from me

Please don't add any spoilers, its on my torrent list im gonna watch it tonight :D

also try "the texas chainsaw massacre" the original 70s version ,if you can find it,,the introduction of leatherface and one fine flick,,the only horror movie i have watched that sickened me.. :)

Please don’t add any spoilers, its on my torrent list im gonna watch it tonight :D
[/quote]

Can someone please PM me a torrent link. TIA

also try “the texas chainsaw massacre” the original 70s version ,if you can find it,the introduction of leatherface and one fine flick,the only horror movie i have watched that sickened me… :)
[/quote]

yes you are right… i just saw it today… i was so damn good i don’t know why the remakes are so pathetic… always wathc the original version of a movie first

okay the link for rec torrent is

Don’t post links to warez.

both links will get you the file directly… it has the subtitle file with it

this movie can simply be describe in one word "WOW"

thx for recommendation i enjoyed alot and last 4/5 minutes were good.

what happens to the girl…i my self couldn’t understand…anyways 4.5/5 from me

[/quote]

hey man i can tell you how to get the best out of the movie as long as understanding goes… simply go to the imdb.com and search for the movie… the movie page has the forums for the particular movie where you can uderstand everything… after watching a movie i always spend like half and hour on the forums to see what ppl say… and when the movie is hard to understand then the forums are a big help

in the the alien series only the first one actually encompassed what you could call horror...alien 2 was mostly an action film...i only enjoyed the first two.. :)

but thanks for the reference it sounds like an interesting movie...I watched another Spanish language movie recently 'Pan's Labyrinth'...anyone seen it?

Just ended up watching it.. I must say it is so far one of the best horror movie i have ever seen.. The documentary style shooting og the film alongwith the cameraman being a part of the cast is what makes it even more interesting..

I couldn't get what were those newspapers and audio recording got to do with the virus, but still i'll give it a 4.5/5

Thanks alot for recommending Hatebreed! :)

in the the alien series only the first one actually encompassed what you could call horror…alien 2 was mostly an action film…i only enjoyed the first two… :)

but thanks for the reference it sounds like an interesting movie…I watched another Spanish language movie recently ‘Pan’s Labyrinth’…anyone seen it?

[/quote]

el laberinto del fauno?, oh yes! it was a ncie movie… The movie got 96% on Rotten Tomatoes. Really good! dark, violent, magical, creepy and heartbreaking!

nice movie downloaded last night , yeah scary :D

in the the alien series only the first one actually encompassed what you could call horror…alien 2 was mostly an action film…i only enjoyed the first two… :)

but thanks for the reference it sounds like an interesting movie…I watched another Spanish language movie recently ‘Pan’s Labyrinth’…anyone seen it?

[/quote]

yeah man pan’s labyrinth is one hell of a movie… it was bloody amazing

I watched THE MIST last night.. I think the last few minutes were really awesome! The CGI effects quiet weak in the begining of the movie but they get better as the movie goes along.. Definitely, one of the good horror movies i've seen so far

I watched THE MIST last night… I think the last few minutes were really awesome! The CGI effects quiet weak in the begining of the movie but they get better as the movie goes along… Definitely, one of the good horror movies i’ve seen so far
[/quote]

The Mist is awesome.I can’t recommend this film more. The CGI effects are awesome. The creatures are great, complex and frightening. The Mist itself becomes a character. See this movie ASAP…Best Horror film of the year yet.