Do only unlocked tablets come in Pakistan and Brand New tablet is just a name?

Someone told me In Pakistan, tablets which are sold here are refurbished and original tablets not come in Pakistan?

Is this true?

^ NO..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:21410”]

^ NO..

[/quote]

which shop u recommend for buying tablet.... trusted who dont do such things.

i myself once had hand on laptop (it was used and shopkeeper sold me as claiming 1st brand new ) hafeez center guy

[quote=“zainabali, post:3, topic:21410”]

i myself once had hand on laptop (it was used and shopkeeper sold me as claiming 1st brand new ) hafeez center guy

[/quote]

that is why I haven't bought any of my devices from Pakistan.

The laptop they sell in Hafeez center are nowhere near the original models, sometimes they even have removed the originals parts e.g Ram etc .

[quote=“zainabali, post:3, topic:21410”]

[/quote]

New and used is totally different thing.. Original and fake is totally different.

New must come with box and all accessories, and a stamped warranty card. used laptops are even sold as new on many giant USA retailers, containing previous owner information which are usually employes of the store trying it out one time .. this doesnot do any harm.. just format and use. as long as full warranty period is covered by card.

original and fake is different matter too. fake copies are very rare , and they can be checked by using a few simple things.. see google images of product and box and compare to actual product.. in android tabs, simply go to about in settings and see tab specs, which should match the manufacturer. latest software version of device should also be according to manufacturer.. lastly, the warranty card should have a detail of the product and if local warranty card like for few models of galaxy tabs, you should get full warranty stamp..

pakistan doesnot make any tabs, they dont have any manufacturing at all.. all tabs are mostly made by all companies officially in china. china local company brands are already in china. those brands are not fake. they are official chinese company products manufactured at much lower cost and higher specs than big brands like samsung and apple, because of lower advertising and duties .. there are few excellent chinese manufacturers which have sometimes way better products than big companies and almost half the price.. they are all original products.

PM sent.