Do my game logs ruin the quality of the forum? Should i close them?

Apparently my logs are 'ruining' the quality of the forum & are unwanted, and as an Elite it is my responsibility to ensure that all of my threads remain useful and purposeful.

Now, i want you to simply vote Yes or No to the poll and on Friday i will do whichever receives more votes.

I don't want any discussions or replies here, simply vote and move on. And please vote honestly, if you want to vote Yes, then vote yes, don't change your vote for ANY reason. The poll results are anonymous!

^ Shut the Faak up, Stop being a hormonally challenged teenage Biatch and continue doing your GOD DAM good work...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Your logs save a lot of time for me daily to search rlslog with many clicks..and the plot idea in the movie logs is excellent.. made me watch a couple movies which i would have almost skipped if i didnt get exited with plot description..\

[/quote]

whats this all about Ultimate?

lol you ll always be ultimate to me , no matter , how many times you change your username...

keep it up my nigga, I, for one, am a silent admirer....

^omg! a secret admirer! :P

Anyways you don't need to close them, even if you die, infact these threads are the most active threads on the forum currently.
And mods should do some extra work to keep the other sections of the forum alive too.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:20449”]

^ Shut the Faak up, Stop being a hormonally challenged teenage Biatch and continue doing your GOD DAM good work...

Your logs save a lot of time for me daily to search rlslog with many clicks..and the plot idea in the movie logs is excellent.. made me watch a couple movies which i would have almost skipped if i didnt get exited with plot description..\

[/quote]

Haha, you're right, I'm acting like a drama-queen aren't i? Dang it, someone wanna lend me their swag pills? :lol:

[quote="ShoukaT, post:3, topic:20449"]

whats this all about Ultimate?

lol you ll always be ultimate to me , no matter , how many times you change your username...

keep it up my nigga, I, for one, am a silent admirer....

[/quote]

Thank you old-timer. Your appreciation is very appreciated (no homo :P ).

You should be more active on the forum man, it used to be so awesome back in that time. ;)

[quote="Ahmsun, post:4, topic:20449"]

^omg! a secret admirer! :P

Anyways you don't need to close them, even if you die, infact these threads are the most active threads on the forum currently.

And mods should do some extra work to keep the other sections of the forum alive too.

[/quote]

Oh boy, somebody wants me to die. :P Don't worry Ahmsun, i know you've contributed a lot to the PC thread, i can see why it would be unfair to you if i got it closed just like that. :)

-----

And as of yet, it doesn't seem like many people have a problem with my logs. I'll wait for the final results on Friday, but most likely these threads are gonna survive. And after this poll, nobody would get to b**** about the logs anymore. B)

See this thread is the only one currently being commented on!

I don't want you to die, Naaaaaaah! thats just a probability :D as you live in most dangerous city in the world.

nobody has problem with your log threads the problem is forum itself and admin who has nill contribution in forum and what f**king quality you talking about? technology has nothing to do with Pakistan top to bottom... we want this forum to go general allow us to discuss more every day life issues...

and you upsilon those your log threads do you receive logs in your dreams at night??? you copying pasting right? then why so proud of??

each thread you go you treat people like کام کرنے والی and superior ivam elite and bla bla, just stop this thing and keep making logs, to me those are just like Internet Explorer never looked ever,

bring quality of forum then I’ll vote

I can imagine a smile on baby upsi's face now.

And btw, next time if you can't seem to handle your periods, do the "Poll" dance :D ... who knew its was the remedy to your PMS :D

About those pills, Perhaps Dr. farhan can suggest proper doasge of oxytocin teekas instead of pills... cause I ain't a vet you know?

@armada

e2162a22c87f0e0e0efb99f16bdfc4bc.jpg

@Faisal Yeah I'm sure you wanna watch me do the poll dance. You can't help it can you? :P

----

In any case, anyone who think this forum needs an improvement should try improving it themselves instead of b****ing about it. You don't need an Elite status to do that you know... ;)

Talk about childish tantrums...

@armada: Please stop rotting threads, harassing members and bringing negativity to threads with your venting. The rules are rather clear and if you don't agree with them, there are hundreds of thousands of other forums to spend time on. Lighten up and get a real life. As an old time member, your behavior should be an example for others to follow. Currently, it isn't.

@Upsilon: Please report questionable posts instead of responding yourself. You should lead by example and be a moderating influence since you are labelled an Elite member.

@Faisal: Stop prodding others into an e-p!@#$ fight. The forum is supposed to be PG-13 with some latitude. While such prodding might be momentary fun for you, it is unbecoming of an old valued member.

Thank you big bird for reminding us that we are still in sesame street.

In 2013, its still PG-13?

God Dam you john Cena.. :@

million users - one useless piece of shet armada = nothing happens

good bye WP i had a good time with all you,

@admin if possible delete my account along with content

bye bye

f47a1781d9d7adcdc4a5c9430dec3e92.jpg

@Everybody Lets just act as if none of this crap happened and continue our regular routine, alright? ^_^

Atleast the all-seeing Asad fixed the visibility of the likes being given to the post. Dr tankana must be really happy :lol:

BTW, since we're talking about the logs. Since recently, some scene groups like "MONEY" have been releasing MAC versions of PC games. Should i start including those releases on the PC log?

For example:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Metro Last Light MACOSX-MONEY released, 21-October-2013

Genre: FPS

Size: 7.87 GB

[/quote]

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:12, topic:20449”]

In 2013, its still PG-13?

God Dam you john Cena.. :@

[/quote]

[quote="Asad, post:10, topic:20449"]

The forum is supposed to be PG-13 with some latitude.

[/quote]

;)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:16, topic:20449”]

BTW, since we're talking about the logs. Since recently, some scene groups like "MONEY" have been releasing MAC versions of PC games. Should i start including those releases on the PC log?

For example:

[/quote]

Name it for "MAC/Linux", since Metro has been released for Linux as well.

^ Ah yes, kinda like the xbox360/ps3/wii tags i use in the Console Log.

Got it, will do. The logs are for the whole gaming community, be it PC/MAC or console gamers.

[quote=“jDk, post:15, topic:20449”]

Atleast the all-seeing Asad fixed the visibility of the likes being given to the post. Dr tankana must be really happy :lol:

[/quote]

OMG... I can see the likes now ... and I just gave you one too ... and now it also shows that I liked it :lol:

But I was very amazed by asad's responce, puting all his doings on IPB and then fixing it himself ... very PG-13 of him :lol: