http://www.djuice.com.pk/html/buy/freeUnlimitedSMS.php
[/quote]

chalo Djuice waloon ko bbb kuch khayal aya

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

chalo Djuice waloon ko bbb kuch khayal aya

[/quote]

I just suscribe this package…

80 ruppes with tax…5000 SMS for 15 days any network

15 days validity is too less for 5k messages IMHO. The offer doesn't excites me at least.

Its a good offer though. Ufone providing 5000SMS for 150rs per month. Djuice offering 5000SMS for 15days for 70rs.. Hmm

Djuice is more economical if you are going to use up all your sms.

back in the old days of Mobilink and Ufone only, Mobilink was offering Free SMS. The Air was filled with ti..ti..tii..tiiii tiiii of Nokia 3310 those days. Why can't they make it free now? or make it Unlimited at a flat rate. 5000 per 15 Msgs is not unlimieted

i dont understand this new tactic first they write unlimited then they write max xxxx sms in fine print that is just unfair

the same tactic has been employed by Eteselate for the following:

- PTCL Pakistan Package

- Ufone Unlimited SMS

the same tactic has been employed by Eteselate for the following:

- PTCL Pakistan Package

- Ufone Unlimited SMS

[/quote]

yes it was first started by ptcl

The 'Get 500 free SMSes in 50 Rupees' advertisement stint and the likes seem funny to me.

Its like get a Honda Civic free when you pay 5 lac Rupees.

I remember DSL companies doing the same.

PTCL's dsl adds used to say the following when the connections were capped:

UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING*

It was written in the BIGGEST font possible and was made bold and they just typed a small asterisk after unlimited downloading. Lol. And then when you looked below it used to state the following:

*Unlimited downloading 1am to 7am. 2gb/4gb Limit applies on 256/512 connection

Why do they all flat out at offering reduced rates for national sms. The usage of international sms is increasing and it's ridiculous to be charged 6.xx rs (including taxes) for an international sms, when you could just make a call at 1.50rs (USA). The only provider that offers affordable intl. sms is ufone (at 1.50 and 2).

Intl. Sms is highly unreliable. It never reaches recipient and everytime we get 6+ deductions

I think they need to make an upper limit in order to enforce fair usage.

And besides, c'mon! who'll use 5000 messages in 15 days anyway?

And I was noticing that this is more economical than Ufone's package: here's why

70 x 2 (which means 15 days x 2 = 30 days) = 140 rupees for 10,000 messages. Ufone: 150 for 5000 messages.

Oh - and another thing: it could be a system constraint that a maximum of 5000 messages can be sent or something or another... I'm not a system engineer, but that's what I think: either limitations, or fair-usage policy (and I wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter).

I don't know whats the use of such packages. it will be beneficial for more people if these phone companies decrease their per sms charges instead.

Every mobile operator puts a limit on unlimmited sms package just because people start mis using it by using sms bombers and other spamming softwares .

Warid used to give 750 msgs per day on subscription of zoom unlimmited for just 6.33 Rs Per day which is nothing for 750sms or mms per day . So people used to send a single sms 100s of times by softwares which caused a lot of network congestion . Now the package is for 8.89 rs daily and they offer 250sms or mms daily in this amount so now it must not put that much load on network as in the past plus they r making huge profit . . .

One more thing . . Its difficult to satisfy pakistani Qaum:) otherwise 5000sms r a hell lot for 15days even for a month . And trust me only guys and girls having girl friends or boy friends use these packages :Dotherwise u dont need to send 200 sms daily to ur FRIENDS or family members :lol::P

Thats my personal experience .so these sms packages do not attract me anymore :( .63 per sms to warid and 1.27 to other operators work fine for me now .

I just suscribe this package…

80 ruppes with tax…5000 SMS for 15 days any network

[/quote]

yar BTW are u so much wela that u ll just keep smsing people

u dont breath or u dont sleep or u dont do anything

i think u just plug in charger all the day and start messaging people that message whch i get on my ported ufone no that

"mobilink special ofer dial this code 10092300xxxxx*50# u balance double free this

from www.com jazz.com mobilink" this is what i got one and i was like rofl due to his english and mental level

man 5000 in 15 days too much

although the 5000 for 30 is also too much for me

i use 1000 messages pakage of ufone and i end them in about 25 days by doing khullay sms

I remember DSL companies doing the same.

PTCL’s dsl adds used to say the following when the connections were capped:

UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING*

It was written in the BIGGEST font possible and was made bold and they just typed a small asterisk after unlimited downloading. Lol. And then when you looked below it used to state the following:

*Unlimited downloading 1am to 7am. 2gb/4gb Limit applies on 256/512 connection

[/quote]

Currently PTCL dsl offer unlimited 24hours but that unlimited is maximum 30 GB which they can say virtually unlimited. 30GB is too much and I think only moview viewer or huge downlader can consumed such limit.

Currently PTCL dsl offer unlimited 24hours but that unlimited is maximum 30 GB which they can say virtually unlimited. 30GB is too much and I think only moview viewer or huge downlader can consumed such limit.

[/quote]

no it is really unlimited