Disqus vs. IntenseDebate which one to choose?

Which one should I choose.

Disqus seems better. Engadget moved to Disqus too and techcrunch toyed with IntenseDebate, but eventually they chose Disqus too.

Disqus is more flexible and the top comments are displayed at the top (provided you select the option to view comments by best rating).

Yeah I noticed techcrunch is using disqus. Does it have any themes bcz I have noticed that different sites have different looking disques implementation.

I think disqus is one of the widely used comment system and very much reliable totally human edited.

Yeah. Disqus would be better. I have used it myself on my blog and it works fine.

I am using disqus on my blog though not on my mains blog which really have massive user base. I am first testing it up on my small blogs then will be thinking to shift. Though i'd prefer disqus then anything else

I will recommend IntenseDebate! technically it is far strong from Disquis and provides easy interface for guests to do blog comments in comparison to DisQus

Which is better for SEO.

I'm not happy with both of them what they did is only put an extra load on your website, use only if you have a huge popular blog otherwise stick with the default comment system or go with facebook comments

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’m not happy with both of them what they did is only put an extra load on your website, use only if you have a huge popular blog otherwise stick with the default comment system or go with facebook comments
[/quote]

Facebooks comments how do you implement that ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’m not happy with both of them what they did is only put an extra load on your website, use only if you have a huge popular blog otherwise stick with the default comment system or go with facebook comments
[/quote]

facebook comments is not worth anything they are just virtual comments you have neither option to import or export previous comments neither u can’t connect it with your default system like in disqus. I wasted my hundreds of comments on my site cause of FB comments disqus is more flexible

Disqus does have spam protection. Before disqus avg. spam rate was 10/days since I have enabled I have got no spam at all.

I still like the old wordpress comment system. DISQUS puts extra load to to the blogs and sometime on slow connections it might give time out errors while loading.

I always Use Disqus for my Site. Disqus ve very Powerful Features.

Most people have voted for Disqus..

So Im going to try that.

I am not in favor of facebook comments

Disqus looks better. Engadget moved to Disqus too as well as techcrunch toyed with IntenseDebate, simply it eventually them to choose Disqus too. Disqus is more flexible and the top comments are exhibited at the top.