Dishtv on PC!

I've had dishtv set up recently, before i had a cable connection that i also used on my tv tuner.

If anyone could guide me regarding dishtv configuration with tv tuner coz i've had no success as yet, i've tried line out from dish tv reciever into my tv tuner but it's not working, is it even possible? if yes then how would i do it?

Thanx.

No. Its not possible. That LNB OUT you are referring to is a loop through, to pass Satellite signal to the second receiver.

Only method to get Dish TV on your PC is to use A/V OUT from your receiver. Most of the TV tuner cards are capable of receiving A/V signal from any source.

Any other help?

the a/v out from my reciever goes into my television, how can i split it to use it on my pc as well?

Any website which telecasts Dsht TV channels (both paid and free)?

^^^Nop.

@tayyabo_o i think u can get A/V splitter, search market for such device. OR use an A/V to RF converter and connect both TV and PC using a normal coaxial cable and a splitter.

Correct me if am wrong? Dish TV officially announce that we can view there channels using pc?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Correct me if am wrong? Dish TV officially announce that we can view there channels using pc?
[/quote]

Yes its true they were selling a Decoder with VGA port for PC connectivity.Google it.But i am not sure its available in Local Market or not.