Dishtv hd And Tatasky hd price in khi

hey guys, i asked this person for tatasky hd and dishtv hd price, he is asking Rs 25000 with one month free for tatasky hd with 4500 for 3 months and 15000 for dishtv hd with 4000 for three months. Can u guys help me with the prices of these 2 dth in karachi, thanks.

Price of this receiver varies with seller to seller. Normally it is sold around Rs.14-15ks in case of TataSky HD and Dish Tv HD around 12Ks. Monthly recharge varies from Rs.400-1100 for TS and Rs.900-1200 for Dishtv.

If you are interested in Buying an used TataSky HD receiver you can contact me I have it up for sale.

Check this link

Hello Everyone.i also asked a person for Dth Prices.he also belongs to Karachi.he also told me the Price Of Dish true HD 15,000 Rs. with 3 month.and he told me the Price of Tata Sky HD DVR. 25,000

With 1 month.Karachi and Lahore are too expensive.

i told you the price of Dish true HD in Rawalpindi Rs 7,000.With 1 month.Tata Sky HD 10,000.and Tata Sky HD DVR 16,000.Airtel Digital Tv HD about 11,000.if you are interested to buy. contact me.i will help you.

thanks for ur help, can u tell me the monthly charges with all the hd channels for both tatasky and dishtv?