Disappointed Defeat in First Test Match! :(

Sirilankans defeated Pakistan in the first test match and we lost the match just by 50 runs! Poor Bating from our side despite of Excellent Bowling last day!

Comments plz!

I stopped listening to the commentary after Yousuf got out. Thanks God

might b a fixed match!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

might b a fixed match!!!
[/quote]

Yeah because every match we lose is a fixed match…

Every match the pakistanis lose, The country goes like "Oh that must be a fixed match"

Comon ! Have some faith in the team.

if they get thrashed in this series, can all the organizations that handed them money for winning the t20 worldcup get a Refund?

It was a miracle that pakistan won the t20, do not expect anymore miracles to happen anytime soon.

Thuka sometimes click :P

haha...i cant help laughing after pakistan defeat...i read in the jang newspaper today:"agar barish na hoi to asaan fatah pakistan ki muntazir hai"..

hahahaha

I have a very interesting theory to share presensted to me by a friend :

After what happened to SriLanka in Pakistan , the government ordered the cricket team to throw the match to srilanka as compensation.......lol lmao rofl.....that made my day yesterday.......pakistanis and their conspiracy theories lol.......

Oh come on. Give credit where it's due. Pakistan played really well and dominated three days of the match. Just one bad session and they lost the match. That's really bad luck. In the end all everyone is going to see is the result, but it certainly wasn't as simple as that. Sri Lanka just had luck working for them in that session. Just look at some of the dismissals of the Pakistani batsmen. It just seemed like it wasn't Pakistan's day.

Dissappointed to c many people still watch test matches ....

That was a bad decision to Bowl first after winning the Toss by Younis Khan. He didn't know the highest fourth inning total on this ground was just 157.

Just stop watching cricket until there is a win and then get the recording of that match and enjoy your self! :)

Yeah! destroy cricket!

make way for other sports like Squash, Football, Hockey, Fooseball, Pillow fight, Gulli Danda, Plain Danda, etc.

I have a very interesting theory to share presensted to me by a friend :

After what happened to SriLanka in Pakistan , the government ordered the cricket team to throw the match to srilanka as compensation…lol lmao rofl…that made my day yesterday…pakistanis and their conspiracy theories lol…

[/quote]

Might Possible that Zardari also issued an Ordinance of Defeat to the Pakistan Cricket Board!

;)

if they get thrashed in this series, can all the organizations that handed them money for winning the t20 worldcup get a Refund?
[/quote]

HaHaHaHa…!On demend of refund… Cricket Team will probably say: " Kon se Paisay ? "

:lol:

No wonder why everyone calls Pakistan the most unpredictable team in the world!