Digital Downloads for Websites

Hi

This thread is for fellow PG'ers who want to buy Games online but are restricted to payment methods since Paypal and other online payments methods are not allowed to operate in Pakistan and that most Pakistani credit cards cannot be used for online purchases.

Please note that this thread is only for buying Digital Downloadable games and not CD/DVD's for any Console/PC.

If you want to buy a Game just post the link here from where your willing to buy the game from and i will get to back to you on that. Also note I will be using whatever payment method i think is safe whether it be paypal or Alertpay or using my own Credit Card. If it seems to me that this website is not safe i have the option to deny you to buy the game from that website only for the sake of Credit Card / Fraud Protection.

I will charge a premium of Rs. 350 on the total amount no matter what the game cost.

Payment methods : Bank Transfer to Standard Chartered Only

So here is how all this will work.

1) Post the Link of the game either in the thread of Via VM - (PM's will not be entertained since i want to make sure everything im doing is visible to mods/Admins and other users and for transparency that im doing whatever ive written here)

2) I will reply you with the total Amount along with the bank details.

3) Once i confirm the money I will buy the game for you ( forwarding the Invoice ) and then Sending all details whether it is a KEY or the IMAGE of the key. All details will be forwarded to your email.

Please note . I will keep safe all the details and once a transaction is complete, All information will be deleted accordingly.

P.s I will make revision to this thread if necessary to ensure fairness and transparency

Comments are also suggested to make this better.

[quote=“cooldude911, post:, topic:”]

Hi

This thread is for fellow PG’ers who want to buy Games online but are restricted to payment methods since Paypal and other online payments methods are not allowed to operate in Pakistan and that most Pakistani credit cards cannot be used for online purchases.

Please note that this thread is only for buying Digital Downloadable games and not CD/DVD’s for any Console/PC.

If you want to buy a Game just post the link here from where your willing to buy the game from and i will get to back to you on that. Also note I will be using whatever payment method i think is safe whether it be paypal or Alertpay or using my own Credit Card. If it seems to me that this website is not safe i have the option to deny you to buy the game from that website only for the sake of Credit Card / Fraud Protection.

[/quote]

why and how we could believe you and trust on you? don’t mind but it’s a simple question.

[quote=“cooldude911, post:, topic:”]

Hi

This thread is for fellow PG’ers who want to buy Games online but are restricted to payment methods since Paypal and other online payments methods are not allowed to operate in Pakistan and that most Pakistani credit cards cannot be used for online purchases.

[/quote]

290vdbk.jpg

I guess. Instincts . Trust me thats the only way. Or what you could do is transfer half the money . Ill but the game and once i get the key. Ill send it and you can send the rest of the money.

[quote=“cooldude911, post:4, topic:15549”]

I guess. Instincts . Trust me thats the only way. Or what you could do is transfer half the money . Ill but the game and once i get the key. Ill send it and you can send the rest of the money.

[/quote]

Yup that is better solution but unfortunately I’ve my own paypal moneybookers account :)