DigiPak

Has anyone bought anything from this store http://www.digipak.org/zencart/ ? I want to buy some electronic stuff which isn't available at hall road.

How is their service ? What packaging they use ? how long it could take to deliver in Lahore ?

The URL wreaks of amateur. I would be very careful in dealing on that site.

All transactions are done via bank.

Ebay ya amazon se buy kar lo.

[quote=“www.madad.pk, post:4, topic:21274”]

Ebay ya amazon se buy kar lo.

[/quote]

who will pay the import duty ?

Search this on aliexpress

[quote=“yousaf465, post:3, topic:21274”]

All transactions are done via bank.

[/quote]

Ok, it seems your site. Anyway the URL is strange, you should have rebranded the URL to look its your own. I would only rate the site as entry Level, however after reviewing the content, its a good niche e-commerce store.

[quote=“Myelin, post:7, topic:21274”]

Ok, it seems your site. Anyway the URL is strange, you should have rebranded the URL to look its your own. I would only rate the site as entry Level, however after reviewing the content, its a good niche e-commerce store.

[/quote]

You got it wrong :P , I don't own that site :ph34r: , I just needed some components for my project > <_<

truth is out now :lol:

[quote=“armada, post:9, topic:21274”]

truth is out now :lol:

[/quote]

That I don't own any online store :D

yeah you just post them here for free :lol:

[quote=“armada, post:11, topic:21274”]

yeah you just post them here for free :lol:

[/quote]

I took the reference from this pinned thread

So give give me a valid alternative such as a electronic shop in Lahore which isn't located in Hall road

Also their prices were bit better compared to other, that is why I asked from opinion from anyone who has actually bought something from this store.