Different brands and different laptops!//?/

i want to ask about different brands of laptops..HP sells 2Ghz processor in,lets say,80000R.s..while LG sells the same in 70,000Rs with the same specifications..!!

why is this difference???as teh processors and graphic cards and RAM are same but difference in price with different brand..

does the quality differ???

i think brand name sells

Sony laptops are lot more expensiv then acer toshiba etc

yeah quality does differ too and brand value also plays an important role

like IBM laptop are known to be very reliable

Yup, most of em charge for their brand name and sony is worst of em all, and expensive doesnt mean best, Sony just recalled 8 different VIAO series laptop for the sake manufacturing fault only just 2 weeks ago

waisay as far as my personal opinion goes,this is the brand that charges!!

there is not "t much difference in the quality!!!

just compare the TV of NOBEL and SONY..i admit that there is DIFFERENCE in their sound qualities but even that difference is not much noticeable!!while there is much difference in their prices!!!!

Nobel and Sony? no difference?

i don't know what to say

there is huge difference in Sony and Nobel....Sony is the best brand of all. But i gotta admit one thing that Nobel's appliances are far more reliable than they were 5 yrs ago. Same goes for Laptops.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nobel and Sony? no difference?

i don’t know what to say

[/quote]

I am not saying NO DIFFERENCE…

we recently bought NOBEL and we had already SONY…

i am saying that

IS THE DIFFERENCE HIGLY NOTICEABLE???

i didnt see any prominent glitch in NOBEL too!!!

Well yeah but the nobel one will most likely konk out before the sony one

how...???

in what sense are u talking about..??

my take on sony and nobel: both work but at different levels, sony being the better one out of the two. HOWEVER, more expensive doesnt always mean the better...

as far as laptops are concerned some brands are considered better than others while some will just sell more expensive because of brand name.

Bottomline: you cant judge a book by its cover(price)

my take on sony and nobel: both work but at different levels, sony being the better one out of the two. HOWEVER, more expensive doesnt always mean the better…

as far as laptops are concerned some brands are considered better than others while some will just sell more expensive because of brand name.

Bottomline: you cant judge a book by its cover(price)

[/quote]

couldnt agree any more with you maliksaab

how…???

in what sense are u talking about…??

[/quote]

reliability