Difference between Pairs in poll and Drop Parameters

What is difference between changing pairs in poll and drop parameters, both are same?

Are they located in Poll little box or they are underground.

well jalpari i think you are getting more technical in your queries day by day lol.

anyways .

below image will explain you about dp and dp pair.

10wsdq9.jpg

ok now coming to the point yes DP - Pair is very important in DSL , ( not much technical ) but there are two type of pairs in DSL terms we say "HIGH DP PAIR" , and "LOW DP PAIR" some time your pair become low/weak by time which can cause dc problem is your dsl , if your DP is very old or dont have much high pairs then some times you face a lot of DC problem , and if line man or ISP technical team say that we dont have any good pair in your DP that mean simply your DP is outdated and you dont qualify for DSL services . i hope you got the point

yap datzz due to wired pakistan!!! :D itzz so much techie here :P ppl r gettin more familiar to techie thingzz day by day :D hatzz aWfff to WP ! :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well jalpari i think you are getting more technical in your queries day by day lol.

anyways .

below image will explain you about dp and dp pair.

10wsdq9.jpg

ok now coming to the point yes DP - Pair is very important in DSL , ( not much technical ) but there are two type of pairs in DSL terms we say “HIGH DP PAIR” , and “LOW DP PAIR” some time your pair become low/weak by time which can cause dc problem is your dsl , if your DP is very old or dont have much high pairs then some times you face a lot of DC problem , and if line man or ISP technical team say that we dont have any good pair in your DP that mean simply your DP is outdated and you dont qualify for DSL services . i hope you got the point

[/quote]

frm where’d u got dat pic bro :D it lookzz like u went to ur nearest poll to take dat pic :D lolzz…

frm where’d u got dat pic bro :D it lookzz like u went to ur nearest poll to take dat pic :D lolzz…

[/quote]

google is my friend :P

ahan i c :P

jalpari get the ONU Number and then all ur problems will surely solved

Yeah i learn i must improve my networking knowledge, if i will not then poor customer support makes me hyper. most of them says, u can not talk to the team leaders .... haha .. it seems i am willing to talk to a minister. So sometimes junior staff diagnose my problem and sometimes waste my days.

So it means dp pairs are located in a small box on poll, its what i was thinking. But Team leader told me lines are underground which can not be changed so parameters will be still less than 10.

Before changing my dp why they did not think. Seniors punish them and i feel sorry , i should not feel sorry as they were misbehaving, my heart is little bit sensitive.

ok now coming to the point yes DP - Pair is very important in DSL , ( not much technical ) but there are two type of pairs in DSL terms we say "HIGH DP PAIR" , and "LOW DP PAIR" some time your pair become low/weak by time which can cause dc problem is your dsl , if your DP is very old or dont have much high pairs then some times you face a lot of DC problem , and if line man or ISP technical team say that we dont have any good pair in your DP that mean simply your DP is outdated and you dont qualify for DSL services . i hope you got the point

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
jalpari get the ONU Number and then all ur problems will surely solved
[/quote]

What does ONU stands for?

ONU simple means fiber line

ONU simple means fiber line
[/quote]

It will cost me extra line rent, bill, also old dsl termination and getting new DSL is a bit long process. I have student package and exams are taken. Will wait till sept 2009 for getting new admission. [u use fone line or not, no matter u have to pay 250 as CLI, Line rent and some extra services]

BTW i know after fiber what they will say, they also r helpless becoz they r doing job and do what Company told them.