Did You Know? WiFi is not safe for health

Yesterday I watched Mubasshir Luqman's Show KHARA SACH, he invited the guest Dr. Fareeha Zafar who revealed shocking facts about mobile phones damages.

She said mobile phones can cause fatigue, loss of sleep, headache, depression, sudden mood swing, and most important it can cause infertility issues in both males & females :(

After watching that show I searched internet for WiFi & WiMax signals and found that they are also NOT SAFE FOR HEALTH. Here is one article I found very interesting - http://www.thewindowsclub.com/is-wifi-safe-for-your-health.

After knowing this I have started taking some precautions like:

- On my WiFi router I have turned off the WiFi option through settings and using internet through LAN option.

- I have disabled the WiFi option on my laptop too.

- I am not using WiFi on my mobile too - I will not die if I don't whatsapp :P

- I am planning to take this WiFi router to some other room, so that it should stay away from me.

I am taking it seriously because I found that since I started using WiMax devices my hairs started falling. Because I used to sit too close to the laptop and the USB dongle was placed next to laptop on the same table, just a feet away from my body. My body was in exposure to these signals for hours and that's why my hairs started falling... I think so :)

Did you guys know about this danger and / or take some precautions to protect yourselves?

[quote=“jani, post:, topic:”]

Did you guys know about this danger and / or take some precautions to protect yourselves?

[/quote]

Yes / Nope :D

Yes and i continue to use it because.....

UNVTMol.jpg

:P :P :P :P

yeah i was watching it too but i didn't watched it completely and i only watched the mobile phone part,so yeah i already don't use it too much or always keep it in my pockets etc..

Besides mobile phones and wifi there are many other rays and i heard from my teacher that during 'salah' when you go into sajida the rays from your brain get neutralized... :)

Still there are no proven evidence of hazard of radio waves on human helath eg wifi 2.4GHZ and cellular bands 900/1800MHZ. extremely high frequencies (Radar and RF Scanners XRAY Machines) and larger capacity transmitters definitely dangerous for mankind.TV shows and internet forums are just propagating hear say not actual research for these machines like specific absorption rate (SAR).The other main agencies that classify cancer-causing exposures (carcinogens), including the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Toxicology Program (NTP), have not formally classified RF radiation as to its cancer-causing potential.

Hair fall and health downfall not due to radio waves or wifi it is due to changes in life style and no healthy activities like games, hiking trekking, meeting with friends and relatives enjoying family life is just thing of past now. Peoples are isolated and passing theirs hours sedentary in front of Laptop/smart phones. Turning off Wifi will not solve the problem instead turn your activities and move to healthy gardens avoid junk food, smoking, drinking canned beverages, and eat fresh air fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, and preservative free foot items. Avoid refrigerated items. Nature is always good, be natural and be smart. Mobile phones computers and technology are for your convenience and use it appropriately dont stick and sick yourself.

[quote=“Omicron7, post:4, topic:21393”]

yeah i was watching it too but i didn't watched it completely and i only watched the mobile phone part,so yeah i already don't use it too much or always keep it in my pockets etc..

Besides mobile phones and wifi there are many other rays and i heard from my teacher that during 'salah' when you go into sajida the rays from your brain get neutralized... :)

[/quote]

Actually that show was all about mobile phones, after seeing that show out of curiosity I searched for WiFi and WiMax signals and found that they are also not safe.

And yes you are right, when we pray and go in "Sajdah" (because of the change is position) the change in blood circulation and rays from earth are "VERY GOOD" for our health :)

[quote="rizwansadiq, post:5, topic:21393"]

Still there are no proven evidence of hazard of radio waves on human helath eg wifi 2.4GHZ and cellular bands 900/1800MHZ. extremely high frequencies (Radar and RF Scanners XRAY Machines) and larger capacity transmitters definitely dangerous for mankind.TV shows and internet forums are just propagating hear say not actual research for these machines like specific absorption rate (SAR).The other main agencies that classify cancer-causing exposures (carcinogens), including the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Toxicology Program (NTP), have not formally classified RF radiation as to its cancer-causing potential.

Hair fall and health downfall not due to radio waves or wifi it is due to changes in life style and no healthy activities like games, hiking trekking, meeting with friends and relatives enjoying family life is just thing of past now. Peoples are isolated and passing theirs hours sedentary in front of Laptop/smart phones. Turning off Wifi will not solve the problem instead turn your activities and move to healthy gardens avoid junk food, smoking, drinking canned beverages, and eat fresh air fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, and preservative free foot items. Avoid refrigerated items. Nature is always good, be natural and be smart. Mobile phones computers and technology are for your convenience and use it appropriately dont stick and sick yourself.

[/quote]

You're right. I found these points on many articles that there is no proven evidence about the damages but it is also because there are not many researches conducted on this issue. The telecom industry is very big and these companies will not easily allow to publish the results of such researches.

But still, we should take some precautionary steps to avoid any possible issues which are not known now but will be known after few years.

And yes, you're right about the lifestyle. I used to sit many hours using laptop and had very less interaction with outer world. Now I am more connected to friends / family because I am bored of this online life :D