Did My Samsung Tab Died?

Hi guys,

Recently my tab started giving me some problems and was automatically restarting as soon as it starts. So after that its start showing some kind of kernal panic upload mode error. I dont know whats this for and now i want to know how to fix it? Will my tab gonna work again ornits dead now?

Thanks

Research eMMC errors on Samsung devices.

the title should be "Is my samsung tab dying slowly?"

It could be a hardware problem in the storage memory (eMMC errors) or it could be a corrupted OS issue. The later can be easily solved by flashing a stock firmware via Odin. What is the model number of the TAB and what exactly is the error? Can you post a picture ?

here is this pic of tab with error.

and i did some search on google and saw 1,2 videos on youtube about fixing but it was only to restart tab when this error comes. but i get the tab restart but after few seconds its the same msg again.

Have you tried resetting the TAB? This seems like a very common issue on Samsung tablets. Many people have reported that they fixed the issue by resetting and some claim to have it fixed by installing Blackhawk kernel.

Check if you are able to go into download mode? You can flash a kernel or full firmware only if you are able to access download mode.

[quote=", post:6, topic:21928"]

Have you tried resetting the TAB? This seems like a very common issue on Samsung tablets. Many people have reported that they fixed the issue by resetting and some claim to have it fixed by installing Blackhawk kernel.

Check if you are able to go into download mode? You can flash a kernel or full firmware only if you are able to access download mode.

[/quote]

how can i hard reset ? and i have not tried resetting so i will try it.

[quote=“Bilal1, post:7, topic:21928”]

how can i hard reset ? and i have not tried resetting so i will try it.

[/quote]

Follow this post for resetting your TAB.

http://www.thegalaxytabforum.com/index.php?/topic/5272-todays-gtab-did-you-know/page__st__20__p__28971#entry28971

[quote=", post:8, topic:21928"]

Follow this post for resetting your TAB.

http://www.thegalaxytabforum.com/index.php?/topic/5272-todays-gtab-did-you-know/page__st__20__p__28971#entry28971

[/quote]

ok thanks i will try this and come back after trying this