Diallog's cheesy tactics - dreadful!

Since I bought wateen in december, I stopped using my Diallog's Data Unlimited (999rs / month) plan. In january, I forgot to request for a data package downgrade, but in March, I went to the franchise office and asked about the procedure. I was told that I cannot get my data package disconnected before 28th of the month and they'll take in the request only on or after 28th of the month.

Unluckily, it completely scrapped off my mind to visit the franchise on 28th, and the situation was reiterated the next month in March. On april 28th, I finally filed in a request for the package deactivation that they accepted after charging 100rs (deactivation fee). Today, I have received another bill of 999rs as they say the package will be deactivated on 8th of May.

I have paid them 5,000 for nothing. :( Not even a single byte has transferred since February. Stay away from the leeches.

What if you didn't pay the bill? What would have they done?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What if you didn’t pay the bill? What would have they done?
[/quote]

It’d keep mounting up each month and I believe I’m legally entitled to pay the bill. The connection is registered under my name and they have my valid address.

I received a call today from diallog and they informed me of my unpaid ~3k bill :confused: Furthermore, they requested (or advised? I didn’t get that from the tone of the speaker) to pay the bill ASAP.

pretty sad for what was supposed to be a pretty decent startup (if i remember correct this is by burraq telecom).

anyways we recently shutdown one of ptcl numbers (in favour of a nayatel no line rent number). i was expecting a very painful process.

Surprsingly it turned out to be quiet the opposite. one application and one day later the phone was disconnected. we got the bill as we did use the phone for a part of the month, but that was it!

I use Worldcall data package and if my bill crosses the limit which is equal to the security deposit they block my phone. So i am a little surprised that they left your phone open, anyways as your line was active you got to pay the bill use it or not. deactivation only on or after 28th is a bit cruel though

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I use Worldcall data package and if my bill crosses the limit which is equal to the security deposit they block my phone. So i am a little surprised that they left your phone open, anyways as your line was active you got to pay the bill use it or not. deactivation only on or after 28th is a bit cruel though
[/quote]

The phone was blocked after it reached a certain limit, but I’m not sure if the data package was still active as I never used it after february.

That’s right, but if they didn’t have a stupid requirement as disconnection only on the last 2-3 days of the month, I would have had it disconnected in February itself.