Detailed info about all internet packages of all mobile networks

You can take the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink.

Just sayin'

Finally Zong have also announced their 3G packages, here they are:

http://www.zong.com.pk/value-added-services/mobile-internet/internet-packages/all-mobile-internet-packages

-----

As i told you before, they have the cheapest and the most variety of packages. The best part are the smaller bundles which are rather cheap (and with enough data for social usage). Initially they planned to cap the speeds based on the packages, but thanks to Telenor they had to change their plans. See, competition is great for customers.

Now Mobilink is the only 3G network that is left to announce their packages.

Last but not least, Mobilink has also finalized their packages:

http://www.mobilink.com.pk/mobile-internet/mobilink-3g-prepaid/

-----

As you can see, it is similar to Zong's packages which is a good thing. But i can say with certainty that the speeds are nowhere near the amazing speeds being provided by Zong, so that's that. Still the packages are good IMO, they just need to work on their speeds & 3G coverage.

zong done it again, 4GB would be best for social networks users

Zong's are a little bit expensive from Telenor.
They are offering 4GB in Rs. 650 and Telenor is offering 3GB in Rs. 400.

So that's 162.5 per GB by Zong and 133.33 Per GB by Telenor.

^ Yeah, but the minimum monthly bundle you can get from Telenor is for 400 rupees (3GB). While in Zong you have the choice of multiple packages ranging from a measly 50 rupees upto 650. I find more value in that.

Personally i think both Telenor & Zong are offering good 3G bundles, while ufone is giving the worst one right now.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:27, topic:20774”]

^ Yeah, but the minimum monthly bundle you can get from Telenor is for 400 rupees (3GB). While in Zong you have the choice of multiple packages ranging from a measly 50 rupees upto 650. I find more value in that.

Personally i think both Telenor & Zong are offering good 3G bundles, while ufone is giving the worst one right now.

[/quote]

Ufone lost it. Let's see what Mobilink is going to deliver.

why the activation tab? are these packages functional?

[quote=“pure_evil, post:30, topic:20774”]

why the activation tab? are these packages functional?

[/quote]

I would say so. The trial stuff is gone from their website so they're probably out of the trial.

Meh. Keep the packages. I'm enjoying my full blast 8Mbps B)

Mobilink coverage is weak in northern area, natiagali,kalabahh side

of course network coverage would be weak in forests, even in advance countries such as USA Australia Canada there forests deserts has no network coverage

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

Whereas Zong ,warid,telenor got good signal coverage.. overall telenor service is pathetic in these region.Zong is okish,warid and maybelink is strong but in many pockets there signal issues.Armada when are ye coming? Its hot now a days lets plan to go nathiagali from there to miranshah via track,still that mountain has snow on it,,its hardly 40mins drive from my place.:)

Does anyone knows When Zong gonna provide us 3G and 4G in other cities except Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad ?

And how to enable 3G in Huawei P6 ? Android 4.2.2 ?

^ In the coming months, all the networks will be busy installing 3G for their networks in various smaller cities. Nobody except a Zong employee can give you a estimated date.

As for enabling 3G in Huawei: Go to settings > all settings > mobile networks > 3G service > Enable 3G (select your network). There you go...

But Huawei may have customized the settings menu, in which case you just need to look around Mobile/SIM related settings.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:37, topic:20774”]

^ In the coming months, all the networks will be busy installing 3G for their networks in various smaller cities. Nobody except a Zong employee can give you a estimated date.

As for enabling 3G in Huawei: Go to settings > all settings > mobile networks > 3G service > Enable 3G (select your network). There you go...

But Huawei may have customized the settings menu, in which case you just need to look around Mobile/SIM related settings.

[/quote]

There isn't such option of 3G Services, So can you elaborate it a little more ?

^ Huawei tends to change the android UI a lot. So they might've changed the settings as well.

What options are available in the settings?

Go to settings click more under wireless and networks then mobile networks > network mode > your sim> click on gsm/wcdma (auto mode)

This is for huawei

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk