Dell st2410hd + philips hdmi dvd player

Has any tried hooking up a HD (1920x1080) lcd monitor with a hdmi dvd player? im thinking about buying the dell st2410 and i just need to know if it'll work properly (aspect ratio) with a philips hdmi dvd player.

Not sure from where you're getting it but do mention the price you're getting it for. ST2410 is ay good monitor but it has been discontinued (thats what I got to hear from dell intl) and replaced by LED mates which is yet to be seen in Pak, try Shahnawaz Ltd (rizwan.riaz@shahnawazltd.com) ask them to send you the latest available models with prices hope you get some good deals as I my self am getting few IPs Panels (UltraSharp U2311H 23) from them the Price (30.5k) is reasonable.

I'd recommend you the IPs Panel over led/tn if only it fits in your budget because its worth it. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Not sure from where you’re getting it but do mention the price you’re getting it for. ST2410 is ay good monitor but it has been discontinued (thats what I got to hear from dell intl) and replaced by LED mates which is yet to be seen in Pak, try Shahnawaz Ltd (rizwan.riaz@shahnawazltd.com) ask them to send you the latest available models with prices hope you get some good deals as I my self am getting few IPs Panels (UltraSharp U2311H 23) from them the Price (30.5k) is reasonable.

I’d recommend you the IPs Panel over led/tn if only it fits in your budget because its worth it. :)

[/quote]

thanks for the info, but do you know whether it’ll work with the dvd player i mentioned?

absolutely. Check out the panel I mentioned above it has variety of ports.