Dell d600

i want too buy dell d600. but i got an info from some other sources and also some other forums that there is an LCD problem in that model which i want oo buy..soo i m worried about this. i like this model and also because my budget allowing this model too purchase.. soo help shold i buy??? and what about the LCD???

jUSt buy it....LCD problems usually occur due to the ribbon getting damaged, so if you handle it with care, and open and close the lid gently, then the LCD problem won't occur.

okz i m also waiting some other opinions.well thnks for ur suggesstion.and hopefuuly ui wiill buy.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i want too buy dell d600. but i got an info from some other sources and also some other forums that there is an LCD problem in that model which i want oo buy…soo i m worried about this. i like this model and also because my budget allowing this model too purchase… soo help shold i buy??? and what about the LCD???
[/quote]

I’ve used the model extensively. Have had no issues with it.

ok u r saying right buddy but unfortuneately the book which i m using have a problem which i tell u before. A one piece out of fifty is may be create problem.soo its depend on luck

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok u r saying right buddy but unfortuneately the book which i m using have a problem which i tell u before. A one piece out of fifty is may be create problem.soo its depend on luck
[/quote]

It also depends on whether you are the first owner of the laptop or whether you bought the laptop used. If the laptop is used, there’s no telling how the previous owner treated it.

i want too purchase a used laptop.therefore i have some trouble too buy a laptop.well it also depend on my luck. and the condition of laptop.