Degree Attestation Question

Got call from my contact in Islamabad that B.com degree and marks sheet is attested. Hooray!!!!!!

I also managed to apply for NICOP today after a lot of khoaari. So now the only thing left is attestation from MOFA which I will do on Thursday inshaAllah. And then I will be off to Saudi Arabia in 8, 10 days.

chiknay did you have to submit any other documents to MOFA apart from the degree you want to attest?

For e.g. if I want MOFA to attest my B.Com degree and marks sheet, will they only be needing these or do I have to provide them complete "shajra-e-nasab" starting from Matric like HEC?

Do they also ask for degree photocopy and NIC copy?

Foreign office ill need a photocopy of your NIC and degree/transcript which you asking them to attest. No other shajra-e-nasab required.

true they don't need anything else except your hec attested degree and their photocopies and nic copy

moreover you need to get your degrees attest from saudia embassy too after MOFA's attestation. i don't know sauidis process because i am moving back to UAE. I have submitted mine through UPS to UAE embassy will get them back in 15 working days for normal charges of 4250rs-single degree attestation fees and urgent delivery time range of 7 days with fees of 6350rs-single degree attestation fees.

Just came back from MOFA. They need 2 photocopies of CNIC and one copy each of degree/transcript. I thought they give back documents same day but they have asked to collect it tomorrow.

Yeah I have also heard about getting attestation done from Saudi embassy but my company hasn't told me to do this so it's their headache and their will probably do it themselves.

Salam guys,

I have a query I would appreciate if you can help, I sent my documents to my cousin in Islamabad yesterday. Today she called me in the morning and told me that she is unable to get any time slot, since all of them have been filled out. She also told me that she also tried to get a time slot for tomorrow but all the time slots up till Feb 8th and further on are filled up. My query is that doesn't HEC require us to get the appointment on the same day and print out the form? Are they allowing to get early appointment of time slots for walk-in applicants, since HEC website is showing time slots filled up for future dates as well?

Please guys suggest me what to do, should I ask her to reach the HEC office early around 8:00 a.m or send someone with authority letter? Will she be able to get an appointment on the spot for any slot on that day? What time do you people suggest to reach the office?

Thanks in advance

[quote=“supplier, post:66, topic:18369”]

Salam guys,

I have a query I would appreciate if you can help, I sent my documents to my cousin in Islamabad yesterday. Today she called me in the morning and told me that she is unable to get any time slot, since all of them have been filled out. She also told me that she also tried to get a time slot for tomorrow but all the time slots up till Feb 8th and further on are filled up. My query is that doesn't HEC require us to get the appointment on the same day and print out the form? Are they allowing to get early appointment of time slots for walk-in applicants, since HEC website is showing time slots filled up for future dates as well?

Please guys suggest me what to do, should I ask her to reach the HEC office early around 8:00 a.m or send someone with authority letter? Will she be able to get an appointment on the spot for any slot on that day? What time do you people suggest to reach the office?

Thanks in advance

[/quote]

First of all you need to give her authority letter if not already given.

Secondly she has to book time slot and take print out there not before that. What you need to do is simply fill all details on HEC website and do not book any slot. Then give her your user/password and when she reach there she needs to go to their lab, login using that user/password and then take print out of form.

Going at 8am would be better because the earlier the better.

[quote=“TechMan, post:67, topic:18369”]

First of all you need to give her authority letter if not already given.

Secondly she has to book time slot and take print out there not before that. What you need to do is simply fill all details on HEC website and do not book any slot. Then give her your user/password and when she reach there she needs to go to their lab, login using that user/password and then take print out of form.

Going at 8am would be better because the earlier the better.

[/quote]

Thank you very much. I have already given her an authority letter, she is a Govt. employee and would probably attest it herself. i hope all things go smoothly. I have conveyed your advice to her. Hope there is not a long queue by the time she reaches there.

its not a problem usually there is a separate queue for girls, most likely she would be done by now.

how much time take's if go persnoly at hec office islamabad for attest a degree

or

either lahore office of hec alsi attested the degree

plz reply me

at

snaperdude@gmail.com

as soon as poisbel

I have forwarded my degree for attestation by HEC through OCS, the guy at OCS told me it would take more than a month.....Now I require my degree urgently, is it possible to visit HEC and get the degree earlier.

I need urgent help

I need to get my degrees attested. I entered my education details and clicked the option of OCS and then came to know that it will take a month...and my application is under process but I havent sent my documents yet. I saw this thread later and I dont have a month. How should I cancel my request and use the method mentioned in this thread?

Kindly some guide me for the procedure. I will be really obliged

Did the authority letter have to be on some sort of letterhead or a bond paper? or can it just be on the regular a4 paper??

no don't need it......

I sent my documents with authority letter to one of my relative in Islamabad. He went there but HEC rejected it saying that only blood relatives can get it done as mentioned on the website too which is updated this month.

Going all the way to Isl for attestation and spending Rs. 18000 on air fare is too much for attestation.

Does any one has any idea of any alternate method to get the degrees attested a little earlier or only ocs option is left. As these days OCS is taking 40 days and its hell long time.

In need of help.

[quote=“maria0987, post:75, topic:18369”]

I sent my documents with authority letter to one of my relative in Islamabad. He went there but HEC rejected it saying that only blood relatives can get it done as mentioned on the website too which is updated this month.

Going all the way to Isl for attestation and spending Rs. 18000 on air fare is too much for attestation.

Does any one has any idea of any alternate method to get the degrees attested a little earlier or only ocs option is left. As these days OCS is taking 40 days and its hell long time.

In need of help.

[/quote]

Wow so now more bullshit by HEC. By the way where does it say on the website?

[quote=“TechMan, post:76, topic:18369”]

Wow so now more bullshit by HEC. By the way where does it say on the website?

[/quote]

chk the link

http://www.hec.gov.pk/Pages/Forms/DispForm.aspx?ID=66

so does any one know a better alternative than ocs?

:(...no response...no suggestion

only ocs and self service is available or you could send someone with authority letter.

Hi can anyone guide me , i did my BBA from an institution which was not chartered , infact at that time there was no HEC at all in year 1999, at that time the private BBA was of total 66 credit hours, 7 years later i did MBA from the same institution at that time it was chartered, now i want to know will my BBA degree be attested as it doesnt meet the current credit hours requirement for HEC recognized degree.

Thanks