Degree Attestation Question

I only have a 4 Years Bachelors Degree. Not sure about multiple degrees scenario.

[quote=“TechMan, post:20, topic:18369”]

For the degree which I want to attest or other degrees too?

For e.g. I want to attest MCS degree but I have also got B.Com degree and PGD certificate so will they also be needing transcripts of those?

[/quote]

I don't think so they need other transcripts but why you leaving BCOM and PGD from getting attestation? Isn't it better to get it done for ever?

Because I am applying for visa and they only need last acquired degree attested.

jhagra bhai, you were such a great help. I was stuck with the message that "all time slots are filled" on HEC website. Now I'm going to do exactly as you said and be outside the HEC office at 8:00 am sharp. Thank you

Yep, Jhagra's comment was very helpful for me too. I think this thread should be made sticky to help other people for all Attestation related queries.

Thanks it helped someone . But its better to come earlier if u are from other city and will be returning same day.

Well thank-you for the information i was looking to get my degrees attested.

looks like i am in a worst case scenario,

I entered all the necessary details at HEC site and submitted my application by selecting submission through courier service before sending my documents through OCS,

i realized that they take about a month, in this case i don't have that much time. One of my friend told me to visit HEC personally and it would get attested on the same day and the previous comments of you guys shared the same experience. Now i cannot delete my application that shows the status of processing

As instructed by you guys to visit HEC and then get a print now if i visit HEC and click self submission then i will be in a dilemma of submission of 2 applications.

What should i DO?

lol now you need to wait and see.

What should i wait for?

i didn't sent my documents through courier yet but the status shows in progress!

should i go to Islamabad and face the consequences? i created my application on Jan 10, 2013

Better to call them and ask before paying a hectic visit.

well i have been calling them since 2 days but in vain, they don't pick up the call :(

And you thinking to go there in present situation?

"Sochra v na"

These days Islamabad is completely shutdown so do not waste time by going there. Try next week. I will also send my documents to someone in Islamabad for attestation rather than courier because it takes a lot of time.

[quote=", post:27, topic:18369"]

Well thank-you for the information i was looking to get my degrees attested.

looks like i am in a worst case scenario,

I entered all the necessary details at HEC site and submitted my application by selecting submission through courier service before sending my documents through OCS,

i realized that they take about a month, in this case i don’t have that much time. One of my friend told me to visit HEC personally and it would get attested on the same day and the previous comments of you guys shared the same experience. Now i cannot delete my application that shows the status of processing

As instructed by you guys to visit HEC and then get a print now if i visit HEC and click self submission then i will be in a dilemma of submission of 2 applications.

What should i DO?

[/quote]

What consequences are you talking of?

If their system allows u to get print and do self submission then what dilemma?

If u have no time then go there to hec create new account and do as advised above.

Or tell them that u changed ur mind.

I noted that u cannot edit from home but in hec office anything possible.

Just my observations

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

^Very true. Everything is possible in their office. You can edit anything, delete an account or whatever blunder you did can be rectified by lab admin.

lol I choosed wrong degree and he made a correction. He asked me for entering login and password but I have had forgotten the password. And he just took my email address and rectified each and everything himself. :P

that's a relief to know it can be rectified by lab admin.

Will visit Islamabad as soon as this march is over :P

Thanks Guys ^_^

Just to clear one thing up. If a person go there personally or send someone else to do the job, does it take only a day to attest degrees? Or it can take many days?

HEC does it on same day. No matter its u there or proxy there. Utin case u send someone else then you need he needs to have authority letter. Which will be kept by hec… Make one authority letter for all documents to be attested by hec.

I am leaving for Islamabad tonight at 2 am. Lets see what happens at HEC will comment once i get back. pray for me guys that i get everything sorted out.

Inshallah all will be okay.